Cool trading related pictures

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pekelo, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

As the title says, you are welcomed to post any.

[​IMG]

You can actually buy these on Ebay for about $10-15.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  2. wave

wave

[​IMG]

TraDaToR and tommcginnis like this.
  3. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Jeez! I could stare at these things for hours.

vanzandt likes this.
  4. just21

just21

Needs updating as Dow has gone to new highs.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

This is a book cover from Ebay, a bull is watching the ticker tape in 1920s:

[​IMG]

tommcginnis likes this.
  6. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Sweet!
    Hey, FYI:

"First edition of this classic guide to speculating in the stock market.

During the 1920s, Boston Herald financial writer R.W. McNeel gained a reputation as one of the country’s leading authorities on the stock market. In 1922, McNeel left the Herald to start a stock market newsletter called McNeel’s Financial Service, which was known for its accuracy. In 1921, McNeel published the first edition of this work, which was meant to serve as an introduction to the principles of successful investing. It became an immediate bestseller and the rules contained within remain as relevant as ever, nearly a century later."

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Raise your hand if you lost money on pets.com. Well, I didn't, but I want this:

[​IMG]

tommcginnis likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Those old geezers really put a lots of effort into the art design.

Obligation share stock 100 kruna Koviljska saving bank 1897. Kingdom of Serbia

[​IMG]

People with sharper eyes could have noticed that this one is in 2 languages, the left side is Serbian, the right side is Hungarian.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    tommcginnis and vanzandt like this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

They really did. I always said if I ever open a downtown location pub, I will wall-paper behind the bar with old stock certificates.
    They are friggin cool. GREAT artwork. That was back in the day when shares actually meant something.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=old...X&ved=0ahUKEwjB9MCl0pLTAhVFaRQKHZOtAtkQ_AUIBQ

10. speedo

speedo

upload_2017-4-7_10-27-5.png

#10     Apr 7, 2017
    tommcginnis likes this.