Cool New Navy Destroyer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 12, 2012.

1. jem

jem

what a flip flop, when did you switch to obama?

#11     Apr 12, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

The whole country is going to vote ABO. The real polls show Obama is out of his league. There won't be any national disaster that can propel him to a win this time. And, even if there is, he will be the one to take the blame.

I just hope Romney has some stong coat tails so there is a stong conservative Senate to go along with the conservative House. There are a lot of Obama's, Pelosi's and Reid's errors that need to be undone.

#12     Apr 12, 2012
  3. Yet you wont accept Brass's bet

#13     Apr 12, 2012
  4. rew

rew

The Navy's current equipment is well past the WW II level. I don't like seeing money wasted on the Navy any more than I like seeing it wasted on the GSA or Solyndra. The more toys we give the military the more eager our politicians are to get us into entirely unnecessary wars.

Colin Powell said that Madeleine Albright (Clinton's secretary of state) asked him, ’’What’s the point of having this superb military you’re always talking about if we can’t use it?’’ Madeleine Albright exemplifies what is wrong with our politicians.

#14     Apr 13, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

+1 big waste of money, and with the way modern warfare is going with drones becoming cheaper and cheaper, and smaller and smaller, it doesnt make a whole lot of sense to have a massive 7 billion Dollar bulls eye just waiting to be taken out.

#15     Apr 13, 2012