Cool Music, for us down in the basement.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, May 5, 2012.

1. Lucrum.....I hope you get better soon, so you stop frothing at the mouth so much and actually be able to think.

#31     May 6, 2012
  2. Max you do not read as well I thought. Please pull up these posts and review them.

You also might want to think of what 10% compounded daily would do to a 2000 account. :)

#32     May 6, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Apparently you blow out so much bullshit here that you dont even remember it.

Also i hope your trading doesnt rely on any need for basic math, 20 is not 10% of 2000.

#33     May 6, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

You guys are damn old.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tKi9Z-f6qX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uiUAq4aVTjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#34     May 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's the best deflection you can come up with? :D

Y O U - A R E - A - L I A R

It's not going away dip shit.

#35     May 6, 2012
  6. I am a liar in your mind, it is you who believes I am not an RN. It is you who believes I do not, or cannot trade.

It's all in your flat little head.

#36     May 6, 2012
  7. Yes, I know the quote, now when PDT went into effect, what year was that?

I will try to walk you thru this.

Edit: And you are correct, new assignment, think about what a 1% gain compounded daily would do to a 2K account.

#37     May 6, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the flying lessons you claimed you took, then claimed you hadn't?

And your claims that you were an expert marksman in the army, only you don't know anything about firearms?

And your claims that R.N.'s don't perform enemas, only they do.

And your claim that R.N.'s don't do bed pans, only they do?

And "the grail" you claimed you have, just before seeking additional part time employment to make ends meet?

Why don't you put your big boy pants on and just admit you're a fraud?

#38     May 6, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

So how many decades will it take you to buy that $300,000+ airplane you don't even have a license to fly? Not to mention you can't even afford a car or a house on your third shift salary.

documented verified and indisputable

#39     May 6, 2012