Cool Music, for us down in the basement.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, May 5, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

#21     May 5, 2012

2. Why Max, who would have guessed the amount of effort you would put in to remind us that you have the mind of a teenager!:D

#22     May 6, 2012
  3. Good gawd, beta.

EPIC FAIL

#23     May 6, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've been busted on yet another one of your lies.
    The best you can do now is just STFU and move on.
    On your janitor salary, or is that National Guard weekend pay going to put you over the top?

#24     May 6, 2012

5. I know it is very important mentally for you to believe that I am not a green trader and not an RN. It would mean I have made more intelligent decisions than you have most of our adult lives.

You should not blame yourself for that, that comes from your mentors, of which, obviously, you had none.

Your brutishness is something you can fix at any time, tho.:)

#25     May 6, 2012
  6. BTW, CO, nice stuff you posted.:)

#26     May 6, 2012
  7. Anyways, Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson on some common ground.

http://youtu.be/CyLReBNDlnk

#27     May 6, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Yes, you should know as you referr to your life and your trading. :)

#28     May 6, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mostly because you admit you need a part time job to make ends meet AFTER very recently claiming much trading success. That and the fact you didn't know R.N.'s do enemas. Unless of course you were just lying, as usual.
    More self delusions of grandeur.

I'm not the guy who desperately needs a part time job. I'm not the guy who has been relegated to third shift in a small town.
    I'm not the one who feels the need to embellish and or lie about practically every aspect of his history and life.

YOU are.

#29     May 6, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I also remember him saying he had to switch from trading stocks to forex, because of the pattern day trading rules. which must also mean that he cant even scrape together 25k to put into a trading account, so i cant imagine he is really all that successful at trading.......

His "holy grail" is probably netting him an extra 20 bucks a day, on his 2000 dollar account.....

#30     May 6, 2012