Conyers expects Turd Blossom to tell the truth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Entire conversations based on no evidence....typical liberals.

#11     Jan 27, 2009
  2. Typical response from blinders on right wing whackos. Just as a foolsih response to a foolish comment. Our team good, their team bad. Do the words divide and conquer ever come to mind? Let the bad guys win. Evidnece? You have to be kidding. I think it foolish to try the Bush team, but if were to be done, the evidence would be easy to find.

Can't you ever think for yourself? Get past the right/left crap? I guess not. Oh well. too bad for our country, sorry to see it. There are probably good people on both sides of the whacko scale, but we'll never know. Sort of like the star trek episode where the eons long war was fought because one group was half black, half white, but reversed. So, they had to hate each other for eternity. How sad.

c

#12     Jan 27, 2009
  3. Thanks, Canadian, for reminding us Americans what kind of justice we should be looking for...gee, if not for our cousins in the frigid great North, how would we ever survive?

#13     Jan 28, 2009
  4. So because Bush made questionable appointments, Obama's appointments should just be let through with no scrutiny?

Man, you talk about a new era in politics with Obama leading the way and uniting us all, then you reveal that in fact you're nothing more than a partisan hack with a chip on your shoulder longer than Geither's paper trail of back taxes. And a foreign partisan hack, at that...

AAA is right, in this case it's politics as usual. If you had any intellectual honesty, you'd admit as much.

#14     Jan 28, 2009
  5. Arnie

Arnie

Well if Conyers et al succceed, this will set a precedent for the present and future administrations. Obama may want to consider the ramifications of that.

#15     Jan 28, 2009
  6. Yes, halfaboy, do tell me all about partisan hacks.

#16     Jan 28, 2009