Convincing Atheist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dattaswami, Jun 9, 2006.

1. whitster:

Generally theists believe in the past messengers. They accept only the past incarnations. Both Jesus and Krishna told that they come again. But, no weightage is given to these words in their eyes. Infact Lord comes in every generation otherwise He becomes partial by giving His divine experience to only some people. Ofcourse even the past messengers were also not identified by the people present during that time. This is mainly because of jealousy and egoism. This is a continuous process going on and on.
    If He comes in human form, it will be convincing for atheists also. Now theists say Lord is there but they cannot show.

Then how atheists believe? The fundamental problem lies in accepting the present messenger in front of our eyes. Like in the past, messengers keep coming in the present and future also, but always a handful of people only accept at the most. The knowledge required to identify Him is the divine knowledge which is to be learnt. Otherwise the same stalemate continues

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

www.universal-spirituality.org
    Universal Spirituality for World Peace
    antonyanil@universal-spirituality.org

#11     Jun 10, 2006
  2. balda

balda

So,what you are saying is it is OK to molest kids as long as you belive in god?

#12     Jun 10, 2006
  3. Atheists are the world's biggest fools.

Rennicks Top 10 Proof's there is a Creator.

1) Gravity, and all the other laws of nature that do not change
    2) The Van Allen Belt
    3) The ozone layer
    4)Photosynthesis
    5) spiders, beavers, wasps, migrating animals, and anything else that has built in instinct on how to survive
    6) evil
    7) Jesus Christ
    8) The different languages, and Alphabets that came into exsistance at the same time.
    9) Liz Claymen
    10) The honest innocence of children

:)

#13     Jun 10, 2006
  4. balda

balda

for some reason atheists have higher IQ.

but it is quiet possibly they are the biggest fools.

#14     Jun 10, 2006
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

I respectfully disagree. Chris Angel performs miracles every Wednesday on A&E. The last time he walked on water on a pool full of people. It was a miracle, I am telling you...

#15     Jun 10, 2006
    #16     Jun 10, 2006
  7. How it can be ok, would you please re-read my reply.

Any action performed by an individual soul, he has to get the result. He has to undergo the result of his deed whether it is good or bad.

Some times the result is immediately given or some times it is postponed to the upper world. One can escape the worldly court, but one cannot escape the divine administration, wether one is in this world or upper world. A delay in enjoing the results of the deeds means a compounding interest effect.

#17     Jun 10, 2006

8. balda:

Wordly Talents

Suppose there is a person talented in running but he is running in the wrong direction. In that case the talent is harming him more because by that exceptional talent he is running fast and is going away from the goal in a very short time. The person who is not talented is walking slowly.

The absence of talent in his case is very good because he does not go too far away from the goal even after a long time. Even a country, for its welfare, needs people with a good character, who are not corrupt. Even though their talent may be less, the public will be really benefited by non-corrupt officials. The public will not receive any benefit from corrupt officials even though they may be more talented. Their talent is applied only in their own selfish growth.

Ravana was a great scholar with exceptional talents. But the world suffered due to him. A devotee with good character and lesser talent will always be better to give good results.

God will bless him with exceptional talent wherever and whenever it is needed. If the direction is towards God, exceptional talent is definitely due to the grace of God. Talent without divine knowledge only results in destruction at the end.

#18     Jun 10, 2006
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

I guess I have to call you a moron, just factstating, not namecalling, because I don't do such a thing.

But please point out what made you say the above statement, and I will apologize.

#19     Jun 10, 2006
  10. Sorrowful "factstater":
    Why would atheist's IQ being lower make less sense than atheist's IQ being higher?
    How come you didn't protest the latter statement in the first place?
    "I guess I have to call" ya a multiple moron.
    :p

PS: no apologies required of multiple morons. I simply love to poke fun at crazy nonsense.

#20     Jun 10, 2006