converting price data to sound or charts to sounds

Discussion in 'App Development' started by bladerunner2049, May 28, 2017.

1. You could assign the bid a tone and the ask a different tone, and just have it play with a gradient on the price axis. It would be another representation of price besides a visual image. I haven't seen any software do this yet.

If price is on the bid, tone persists, as size dwindles tone drops off and as size is added tone picks up. The ask would have a totally different assigned tone and same drop off and pick ups. Every trade at the bid or ask would just be a beat of that tone.

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    Mike Simpson likes this.
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

http://www.pricesquawk.com/

bladerunner2049 likes this.
  3. Thank you so much!

4. wintergasp

wintergasp

6. algofy

algofy

Isn't trading hard enough?

bladerunner2049 likes this.
  7. I look at the ticks, just focus on the chart. Having the sound interject when large blocks go through will help. I don't have to focus on the DOM or Timesales.

8. dealmaker

dealmaker

This kind of thing is for beginners....

9. @bladerunner2049 - A lot of prop traders rely heavily on their trade sounds in the X_Trader DOM in a similar fashion. P$ is an extension of that concept..

@wintergasp Thanks for the rat traders link - that is both hilarious and fascinating. Suppose training rats is some weird parallel with training neural networks... wonder what ever happened with the rat trader hedge fund.

#10     Jul 3, 2017