Controversy erupts over Campus Republicans bake sale plans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Of course some have. Do you disbelieve that there are some who have merely inherited what they have?

#11     Sep 26, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Some, sure. But not the majority. In fact, I don't know a single person who was born rich. I know many who ARE rich now, but they all worked for it. Some are Asian, some white, some hispanic.

I don't consider myself rich, but I make a good 6-figure salary and I CERTAINLY wasn't born to a family that had much at all.

#12     Sep 26, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I agree. There is no majority of persons who don't work at all, either because they collect welfare or because they collect rents.

#13     Sep 26, 2011
  4. More of the same from demcrats. "They're racist, we're not, vote for us. Thanks, good day."

#14     Sep 26, 2011

5. Stupidest idea..... the white guy would stand at the corner and send the native guy with the $0.25.

#15     Sep 26, 2011
  6. The fact is that the vast majority of wealth is self made and not inherited.

Even if that steaming pile of bullshit were true, would that mean that one's racial group determines whether or not they inherited wealth and how much? Of course not. There would be multiple individual exceptions and deviations from the mean. I mean, that IS what you guys say all the time right? You shouldn't judge an individual by the average of a group right? Yet you support racial discrimination policies based on that principal? LOL!

#16     Oct 5, 2011