Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution - "Usurper Art"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Mvector

Mvector

CBS
    February 4, 2012

In front of the White House a man is sitting on a park bench in the throes of depression. He is surrounded by all 43 presidents. In the forefront, purposefully ignoring the depressed man is President Obama, whose right foot is stepping on the Constitution. James Madison is next to Obama, pleading with him to stop.

http://www.infowars.com/controversial-artist-depicts-obama-trampling-the-constitution/

They call this - "Usurper Art" :eek:

2. Bush was bad about this too.

Gingrich has stated "...If elected, he'll ignore Constitution when it gets in the way of his perception of his duties.."

What's going on these days? Do all presidential candidates think we are electing a DICTATOR? That is, he and his oligarchy elite "get to do whatever they want... while the people obey THEIR rules and work to support whatever spending they desire"?

Without the constricts of the Constitution, America will soon be little better than a Communist country or even Saddam's regime.

3. Mercor

Mercor

Its Congress that needs to fight for it proper role as one of the three branches.

Problem is the political bonds between the same parties in the White House and Congress works to divide the Congress and the Executive branch becomes the place of power.

4. Unusual, but I agree with what you're saying here, Mr. Scat. I know, big whooppee, but good post nonetheless.

c

5. rew

rew

Every President of the past several decades has trampled on the Constitution. So why single out Obama?

6. I hear tell Obama is a constitutional law professor, ya think he might show a little respect.

Secondly, his law licsense is voluntarirly surrended, now this is no bigge, it does cost money to renew that every year, and he might have to take continiung education courses to maintain it. But hey who has time for that drivel when you're a president doing GS fly bys with airforce one.

7. Mvector

Mvector

You have heard of obamascare and NDAA - right? Just to name a few.

8. lol, well, he his a bit different than the liberal Clinton or the conservative Bush, usurpers, and birthism. They are going to go over the edge in 2013 I tell ya. Buy gold, guns and food, for the Anti-Christ is here:D

9. Its just stupid political satire, no way can it be called art.