Contra's FX Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by contra, Jul 24, 2012.

1. does that mean it's time to get risk on?

Hey! It's risk on baby! (that's a quote I heard from Michelle Cabrerra on CNBC.)

There is no "New Age" anymore. All that happened back in the Age of Aquarius.

Hang on to your ties boy, someday they will come back in fashion.

#31     Aug 7, 2012
  2. contra

contra

haha... i doubt i'll do much of anything tonight. but we'll see.

Cabrerra.. isn't that the one with the tits? I can't stand to watch cnbc anymore. If anything bloomy tv for me.

I got my dads old bell bottoms (w/ the beegee's record)... i thought they would make a comeback by now.

until then i'll keep my copies of aqualung and magical mystery tour on heavy rotation...

#32     Aug 7, 2012
  3. yes, she is well endowed, Probably value investing will come first, then your dad's old bell bottoms.

Use to be standard issue for the Navy. The first time I got arrested they made us wear Navy surplus in jail, mine were an old set of Navy bell bottoms. I felt really cool.

#33     Aug 7, 2012
  4. contra

contra

haha that's right! the navy always kept up on fashion didn't they?

#34     Aug 7, 2012
  5. yes, It's omniously quiet out there, I'm about back to even, just spinning my wheels, waiting for the next big thing.

Someday we'll look back on the Euro Crisis as the "good old days."

#35     Aug 7, 2012
  6. contra

contra

yea... i cant wait... this is so played now. ECB will do what they need. Maybe Germany will leave the euro...

I just want to trade the DM with a can of budweiser and a glass of OJ and a phone at 4am in the morning... so I can just like Paul Tudor Jones in his classic documentry. That and S&P futures.

Have you seen that by the way? It's quite educational.

#36     Aug 7, 2012
  7. no, I don't get into that kinky stuff, maybe OJ and Vodka, but that's as far as it goes for me.

Like my Mother always said, "If you're going to be smoking that pot, don't be drinking anything other than Budweiser, cause I'm tired of seeing you in those Navy bell bottoms."

#37     Aug 7, 2012
  8. contra

contra

lol... i can't remember the last time i drank that piss in a can.

#38     Aug 7, 2012
  9. contra

contra

Juncker comments on greek exit... asians run for cover?

eur/usd 2300? by tomorrow NY? or do they bust the 2450's first?

#39     Aug 7, 2012
  10. yeah well, good for you, I was once young too, nothing but imports

EUR is getting about as hard to read as USD

They both want to go down, but they both need to be strong

#40     Aug 7, 2012