Continually Mistaken, Chronically Admired

Discussion in 'Economics' started by qxr1011, Sep 21, 2018.

1. qxr1011

qxr1011

2. silver182

silver182

Hello I would like a few of you fellows to grade / correct my test answers PM test 4....Thanks

3. qxr1011

qxr1011

if you want to be honest portfolio manager give your results to the teacher , he will grade it

4. silver182

silver182

I am the manager for myself NO one else...just for my personal accounts..I'm retiring love trading and know more money makes more money!

comagnum likes this.
  5. JSOP

JSOP

I can grade/correct your answer on one and only one condition:

You have to let me put my name on this test paper and disclose to your professor that this test paper was co-completed by me

6. silver182

silver182

No thanks just looking for help and advise....sorry to waste your time.

7. Overnight

Overnight

I find you a funny lad.

You have the unmitigated gall to post this drivel...

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...it-against-td-ameritrade.325223/#post-4732720

Yet the majority of your posts are requesting help AND ANSWERS for your "portfolio margin exam".

Dude, if you are so inept at studying and seeking answers in either books/library texts, or the general internet, that you come here BEGGING for help in thread after thread for answers, then how can you be qualified to even have one lick of valid input in the thread you commented upon that I linked above? Seriously?

Because if you feel so qualified OPINE what you did in that thread, then your should be able to figure out the answers to that PM test you are trying to pass, ON YOUR OWN. You seem to be a smart lad...Or you just play one on TV?

If my broker makes more money on market orders than limit orders, well, sign me up for the crazy house! Because I have been doing it ALL WRONG! For years! Wow, just think of the back-door deals I could make with my broker! I just do limit orders, and they change it to market in the .00000000000000000000000000001 femtoseconds it takes for the order to get executed, and the broker makes an extra 50000-thousandths of a 100th of a penny on the transaction. Good golly miss molly!

8. JSOP

JSOP

Fine, I will give you one hint: You need to study what's called payoff diagrams. This is where you are lacking the most. You didn't get any of the equivalent synthetic positions questions right; many you just left without answering. You studied the Greeks well but you still need to understand the practical application of them when it comes to option pricing.

Good luck!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  9. silver182

silver182

No time to quibble with you...Overnight..help or get out of the way..you don't like my opinion well just like assholes we all have one...

10. Overnight

Overnight

Dude, you are getting to the level of spam, in asking people for help answering your test questions here. You blasted into qxr's thread in the economic forum asking for people to help you answer your test questions, as you have been doing in other threads. Your best help will be if you help yourself. Do more home-study, and stop asking the kids next to you in the classroom to give you the answers. Back in the old days, that was considered cheating, and would get you sent to the Principal's office. Or detention.

That was back in the day of primary school where bad behavior was punished.

Too bad these days it is now rewarded.

Instead of asking people for the answers in thread after thread, just figure it out on your own. You will be better off if you can figure out how to figure these things out on your own. Shirley.

#10     Sep 22, 2018