Conspiracy Theory: Swine flu was an attempt to kill Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lolatency, Apr 29, 2009.

1. bidask

bidask

i said i did not move this thread. nor did i move any other threads. i only became a mod a few days ago.

#21     Apr 30, 2009
  2. July 21, 2008

Half a Million Plastic Coffins?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/half-a-million-plastic-coffins.html

"Well, apparently the Government is expecting a half million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don’t want to alarm anyone, but usually you don’t buy 500,000 plastic coffins “just in case something happens,” you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn’t they?"

#22     Apr 30, 2009
  3. You're going to have to provide a better explanation than that now that you're part of the mod cabal. You should have just blamed it all on the least popular moderator: Ivan.

#23     Apr 30, 2009
  4. I love Alex Jones.

Even if I don't agree with him, his enthusiasm and excitement gets me fired up. The girlfriend hates him though. Will not let me listen to him at all in the car, on the radio at home, or over the internet. She hates his screaming.

#24     Apr 30, 2009
  5. Many women run from their wordly realities in this fashion (emotional based psychology for the most part)......this is not uncommon. :)

Men definitley have their problems too but they tend to manifest in a different way.

#25     Apr 30, 2009
  6. Well, she's a big fan of celebrity news. I try to explain that that is all programming. It's nice that she doesn't run her life like celebrities, but I just don't get why she cares about those losers in Hollywood. She loves that gossip. I find Hollywood characters to be truly boring and do not understand this country's obsession with celebrities.

As far as Alex Jones, I find his analysis to be absolutely fantastic. It's not what the mainstream media says, but it offers such insight into real possibilities that the public should at the very least consider.

Absolutely love the man.

#26     Apr 30, 2009
  7. Hard for the ladies to deal with ambivalence.

#27     Apr 30, 2009
  8. Yes I do too.......I love his passion and his ability to free think outside of the typical "taught" programming box MOST fall into in this world.

Just think how different our world could be with a REAL PRESS that would actually help to POLICE our supposed civilian government. What would our country be like if in July, 2001 the mainstream media would have been able to make a call like this........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8

:cool:

#28     Apr 30, 2009
  9. I've thought about this. I think the NWO more or less bought out or killed the real reporters. Remember the guy who reported on the CIA selling drugs in LA to black kids? They killed him and said he suicided himself. We can't have a real press, because if we did, they'd all "kill themselves."

#29     Apr 30, 2009
  10. saxon

saxon

What's the best stock play in the treatment of psychosis? Clearly there are boom days ahead in that industry.

#30     May 1, 2009