Conspiracy Theory stuff

Discussion in 'Options' started by Eliot Hosewater, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Sorry, SPX.

TOS shows open interest for Sep 700

Calls 61,730

Puts 116,720

#21     Aug 26, 2007
  2. interesting angle. good point

#22     Aug 26, 2007
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Breaking news for ya, Hillary is the biggest hawk in this next presidential race on both sides of the aisle. While republicans have a thirst for invading oil rich nations, Hillary is threatening everyone from Iran, North Korea and China. Who doesn't she want to invade? Prepare for the new world order with Hillary in charge.

#23     Aug 26, 2007
  4. also an interesting angle. i just found it surprising that she openly accused the gop of benefitting from acts of terrorism. seemed like a sort of timely escalation of rhetoric

#24     Aug 26, 2007
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

AC, you are going to see more mud being slung during this election then any other. Be prepared to be surprised a lot the next 16 months. You are going to hear some crazy shit from both sides.

#25     Aug 26, 2007
  6. i would cheer for a meaningful purge of corruption, but i don't want to jinx it

#26     Aug 26, 2007
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Meaning?

#27     Aug 26, 2007
  8. meaning hopefully it's a true, honest competition for the best interests of the american people.

what do you want out of the next election?

#28     Aug 26, 2007
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nothing. I look for answers within myself, not others. I'm pretty detached from all politicians. I stopped being an idealist after high school. If I had to answer that question, I would root for gridlock. In other words, if a dem wins the white house, I would hope the repubs hold the senate. If the dems win the senate, I want to see a repub in the white house. I want a distribution of power in government. I want them to fight it out. In a perfect world, neither side would get what they want. Actually in a perfect world, we would get rid of the federal government and let states govern themselves. To be honest AC, I really don't care.

#29     Aug 27, 2007
  10. we both want them to fight it out with the caveat that you don't care.

#30     Aug 27, 2007