conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Options' started by acen1975, Sep 8, 2009.

1. nothing had change from the first page.....but the prize of the oil :D

just you have to know,that you need to decorate the tree,so it would look more and more beautyfull,all the way till christmas......
    do you know how to decorate a tree?you put some lights,some toys,some stars......and then you take some away,not to look too "shiny"...

till you get the perfect look,so santa would like it and put more presents under it:D:D

#31     Sep 14, 2009
  2. Gee you're sounding more and more like another fella who was run off here for our entertainment. Risk Free how you been?

LOL

Thanks for the laughs but your posts speak volumes about your hot air.

#32     Sep 14, 2009
  3. yes,but there is a saying that one bird only,doesnt bring the spring......
    only two of us-me the "conspirator" and you the "anticonspirator "........
    i am kind of getting bored.....
    i guess you wouldnt like to know who squeezed your brightest(rednecks) last summer.......this matter is "tabu" .....
    on CNBC you will hear how smart these guys are...the brightest......how much money they make....but no one says or tries to hint what happened last fall:D
    there is a new power player on the horizon.....and your guys better beware of that,not to cry again(paulson is gone already) .........cause if they get robbed again on their own game.....even CNBC will not be able to "polish" their image again(as they do now):cool:

#33     Sep 14, 2009

4. Yup the gibberish above confirms it, Welcome back Riskfree, we have not seen your brand of entertainment here since the last time you got kicked off ET

#34     Sep 15, 2009
  5. sorry man,i am really new to this forum....
    you are looking for "conspiracy" in the wrong places:D
    i am improving my english spelling here....just for a couple weeks and i make mistakes on every fifth word,instead of every second:D
    another decade of writing here and i might qualify for english grammar teacher:D
    so,back on the track-do you remember last year how the dollar was crushing,how the oil was jumping and the carry trade was booming?
    now,do you know how you could make huge amount of money in that highly bubbled enviroment?
    you iust needed to start a deleverage process and it would feed of itself till the fed wakes up from the lethargy they usually are?
    the guys that started it did it perfectly-stealth enough that it took 5 months for bernanke to wake up and start dollar auctions all over the world........
    and finnaly to get into quantitative "easing".......
    even i wouldnt be surprised,if the fed still dont know that they were played.........they might still think the process started by itself :D
    now ,you tell my how you can "charge" the fed,and i will tell you who did it.....

#35     Sep 15, 2009
  6. spindr0

spindr0

C'mon. Be gentle. He's just a poor factory worker!

:)

#36     Nov 25, 2009
  7. spind,u remembered me,i see :D

#37     Nov 25, 2009