conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Options' started by acen1975, Sep 8, 2009.

1. we have another "market watcher",who is going to explain us about the "brightest" and the "smartest",who almost got bankrupt last year :D
    well,Theohorny,will you enlighten me how "genius" the GS guys must be,to go belly up and to beg for goverment help like rednecks?
    taxpayers money for the brightest!economics 101,RUSSIAN STYLE
    miracles can happened when your ex CEO becomes secretary ot US treasury:D

#21     Sep 14, 2009
  2. yes,when i opened this thread the oil was moving between 71-72$.....
    now,a week later is 68-69.......i am extremely suffering from a week decay before exp.,and a 5% move...... towards my strikes.....
    already had to cash in some spreads ,i will let your imagination to update me,how much i have lost :D

#22     Sep 14, 2009
  3. Anyone surprised the mysterious positions which morphed from puts to time spreads are being claimed as winners? Shocking huh?

So before he was “collecting puts” like fine art. Then the story was they were time spreads and now the story has changed yet again and he’s implying they were all put on at the time of the start of the thread and of course he’s brighter than anyone from GS.

Nothing I find more entertaining when reading these forums than an anonymous poster who needs to change his story all the time and no matter what happens he always makes money while lounging around his home and of course is brighter than anyone in the world. Yup I am sure he’s all of those things, heck it’s the internet.

#23     Sep 14, 2009
  4. donnap

donnap

I don't know - I think he meant gerberish - as in steaming mushy baby food.

Hmmm...I'll have to think about this for a while.

#24     Sep 14, 2009
  5. well,it's not very hard to jump on page 1 and see,that "mentioned" that i collect them as calendars........
    now,you might have thought that i am collecting calendars of pamela anderson ,posing naked,or calendars of baseball players(as you do).......
    but these calendars might be a little more different,than the image, your mind creates about collecting calendars as a FINE ART :D
    beside,even with naked puts,i wouldnt be suffering very much right now:D

looks like your rabbits continue to run.....so they can hook their puts,they bought last week,so they can get rid of some of their long futures,which are really more that they need......

i dont have to explain you,how to get out of a bubble,that you made,manipulating "unmanipulative" markets......by buying cheap puts before exp.?
    you know how to do that,dont you?
    and just before exp. again up in oil(cashing the puts),having the same cash,but the american consumer to pay a "little" more for the pleasure of driving around :D
    what kind of "benefit" for doing this favor to the real "kings", your rabbits are getting,we could only guess:D

#25     Sep 14, 2009
  6. Here he is collecting put options.

#26     Sep 14, 2009

7. Now the story is calendars out of the money ones

#27     Sep 14, 2009
  8. Yup now that crude is down 2 to 4 bucks from where the "stories" he told here were posted but not from where he started “collecting” those puts which turned into time spreads he claims to be making a profit.

LOL thanks for the laughs!!

#28     Sep 14, 2009
  9. yes,he is!.....but you might have heard,that there are short puts,and long puts........
    do you know how to build christmas tree,so you would be celebrating the coming of santa claus?
    if you dont have a christmas tree,santa might get upset and forget to bring you presents through your chimney:D

now,when am telling you about christmas tree,i hope you wouldnt imagine it as a fraser fir,as you have had imagined a calendar as a naked posters(playboy issue) :D

#29     Sep 14, 2009
  10. There is no mystery in what a Christmas tree is in reference to an options position, simple ratio spreads.

You’re changing your story for the 4th time now? LOL
    Thanks again for the laughs so we can all enjoy them, keep em coming!!

#30     Sep 14, 2009