Conspiracy Goon...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 6, 2010.

1. On Limbaugh's April 29 program, he raised the possibility that the oil spill is all an environmentalist conspiracy: "Now, lest we forget, ladies and gentlemen, the carbon tax bill, cap and trade that was scheduled to be announced on Earth Day. I remember that. And then it was postponed for a couple of days later after Earth Day, and then of course immigration has now moved in front of it. But this bill, the cap-and-trade bill, was strongly criticized by hardcore environmentalist wackos because it supposedly allowed more offshore drilling and nuclear plants, nuclear plant investment. So, since they're sending SWAT teams down there, folks, since they're sending SWAT teams to inspect the other rigs, what better way to head off more oil drilling, nuclear plants, than by blowing up a rig? I'm just noting the timing here."

He added later: "The ocean will take care of this on its own if it was left alone and left out there. It's natural. It's as natural as the ocean water is."

2. Yes, it takes an absolute moron to presume that a group would perpetrate the very thing that they are most concerned about. Once again, Limbaugh goes out on a limb that should have broken a long time ago.

3. There's that "invisible hand" again. Everything takes care of itself. No one has to do anything.

4. Just covering up for the real culprit Haliburton whose botched cement job caused a similar spill acc: to Maddow. Should claw back every last dime of set back public and private; nice if it could be w/o the lawyers cut.

5. Of course Limbaugh goes to a doctor (doesn't the body take care of itself?)

Limbaugh takes pain killers (doesn't the pain take care of itself?)

Limbaugh goes through 3 marriages (doesn't a marriage take care of itself?)

6. Theres another phrase for invisible hand; chicken with its head cut off.

7. You're such a genius, why do you think they sent SWAT teams to the rigs if they weren't at least concerned there might be terrorism? It's not like Obama was on top of this thing from the getgo. He diddled around for a week or so, but their first real action, other than to send lawyers, was to send SWAT teams. Do you think they did that because they wanted them to work on their suntans?

8. Wallet

Wallet

The left hates Limbaugh, too funny.. and the story is totally made up and taken out of context. Limbaugh never said it.

9. Ricter

Ricter

I can't remember if you're a left wing kook, like me, or a right wing kook, like the other guys, but for the benefit of... whoever, I'll point out that the OP is in fact direct quotes from Limbaugh's own website.

10. Wallet

Wallet

Me? I'm a kook that gives right wing kooks a bad name. hahahahhahhahahah

Here read the whole transcript.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_042910/content/01125113.guest.html

There's several jokes and jabs, of course that's what he does but President Obama was the first to acknowledge that Napolitano was sending Swat Teams to the rigs........

taken from the above link.

OBAMA: I do want to speak briefly to the American people about the recent BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Earlier today DHS Secretary Napolitano announced that this incident is of national significance and the Department of Interior has announced that they will be sending SWAT teams to the Gulf to inspect all platforms and rigs and I have ordered the secretaries of interior and Homeland Security as well as administrator Lisa Jackson of the Environmental Protection Agency to visit the site on Friday to ensure that BP and the entire US government is doing everything possible not just to respond to this incident but also to determine its cause.

MSNBC does that same stuff, it's all a ratings game.

#10     May 6, 2010