Consistent way to make money

Discussion in 'Options' started by Optionswriter, Jun 23, 2007.

1. For your information, The ET Conduct Rules are as follows:
    "contains excessive profanity or vulgar language;
    is insulting or argumentitive without merit, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a user name or otherwise violates Elite Trader's rules or policies or these Rules of User Conduct;
    victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
    infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
    constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "Spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
    contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
    impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Elite Trader.
    3) You are not to harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.

4) You are not to knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor (anyone under 18 yrs old). Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number or name of their school.

5) Registration is limited to one username per member. Elite Trader may, without prior notice, immediately terminate any or all of your accounts after discovering you have registered, and/or posted under, multiple usernames."

When I signed up a few years ago, I was looking forward to have a civil and intellectual conversation with fellow traders who share my passion about option trading. Yet, you have made it quite impossible to share my knowledge and my experiences as you keep attacking me, my character and every post I make with your multiple and never ending aliases. That's not what I have bargained for and I'm going to ask you once and for all to cease any attacks and be civil. If not for me, then for the trading community. I will also be informing ET of your multiple aliases which is not permitable and is quite clear under rule 5. I have one and only one, why should you have more than one???

#71     Jul 6, 2007
  2. If you only knew how empty the threat. Take my suggestion seriously. Did you really post the ET ROC? Really? Really?

I post under one username at present. I do not have another alias. Feel free to expose another alias I am using at present. Intellectual? Do you honestly feel you meet the description?

Al Qaeda's on line one.

You're intent on having the last word. I will oblige. My last, but please carry on.

#72     Jul 6, 2007
  3. No one in their right mind would accept this phrase lightly "Your parents should be arrested for procreation via incest." How could you say such a horrible thing??

#73     Jul 6, 2007
  4. wabrew

wabrew

I second that - cannot believe I spent 10 min reading all this garbage - Got a few laughs out of it, nothing constructive.

#74     Jul 6, 2007
  5. If you expect an apology, don't hold your breath. Peruse your posts on usenet back in the day and all the BS you perpetrated.

You felt the need to start a usenet bet and I obliged. It's a never ending shit-storm with you since the usenet days. Fine, you lost our little wager and started shit here.

For the last time -- you can't have an open gain/loss w/o a data-point to mark it to. That's how the current melee started. You brought up the C2 wager account which I dropped after the wager as some evidence.

We both know I dropped the account weeks after the wager ended and was leading the site when I ceased visiting C2.

Bygones be bygones? Meaningless. If it gets you through the day? Fine. [Group hug].

#75     Jul 6, 2007
  6. This site is 10x more effort than it's worth. Perhaps I suffer from a long since undiagnosed ADHD... the fact remains I have to keep busy constantly and found that message boards were an acceptable and harmless outlet. I enjoy posting ideas and occasionally offering something of value. I also pick up a lot of useful tickers/macro ideas for my fund. A fund up 102% YTD on $10-million initial cap with a 7.00 Sharpe and a 5% peak to trough DD. Believe it or don't. A half-dozen contributors to this board have seen my audit, and it has nothing to do with winning a bet on C2.

I'll be happy to spend my trading day on another site.

#76     Jul 6, 2007
  7. There's some Grade A pwnage up in this piece.

#77     Jul 6, 2007
  8. If you only knew how empty the threat. Take my suggestion seriously. Did you really post the ET ROC? Really? Really?

I post under one username at present. I do not have another alias. Feel free to expose another alias I am using at present. Intellectual? Do you honestly feel you meet the description?

Al Qaeda's on line one.

You're intent on having the last word. I will oblige. My last, but please carry on.
    [/QUOTE]

Once more, I asked you to stop your cruel and vicious remarks and personal attacks and more importatnly my parents, yet now you bring up racist remarks and accuse me of ties with these murderous thugs??????? How dare you, you #$%!? This is not some third world country you know. This is the good old U.S.A Sir. You have not only violated ET rules (for the millionth time), but you've stepped into some serious federal violations and if you think that this is a joke, I will prove to you that it's not. I will pursue every legal avenue to prevent you from attacking me any further as well as other well meaning posters because of their race, gender or religious belief.

#78     Jul 6, 2007
  9. please do not leave. i know how frustrating it can be when being accused of something that is so blatantly false; add the fact that the sicko knows the truth too. it sucks. the way you explained yourself is so clear, you must have been pounding the computer in disbelief that you actually had to reiterate all old stuff.

besides trading fulltime, i own a 50 person very profitable business, building/land and back in the day when employee's challenged me i would get so mad because some of the things said were so out of this world. i was staggered with such stupidity ( like you are now) now i let so much go because i figure their brain power compared to mine is comparable to children or animals. destroying them really is the right thing to do in a capitalist country; but unfortunately too time consuming. this guy has a mentality so low; i am certain that no takes him seriously. i know it is hard to let a piece of shit get away with lying,but once you do; it will be easier next time. maybe some heavy lifting in the gym is warranted (more than normal!)

i do wish though you had more people here who can talk one and one with you. until then most of us would love to continue getting free consulting from you.

#79     Jul 6, 2007
  10. Which will amount to nothing more than what you're doing here, waving your finger. You've made more libelous statements in this thread then I've ever uttered. PLEASE litigate. I'll go so far as to email you my address to save you some time. Al Qaeda phone call is libelous? Your ignorance of the law is staggering. What a surprise.

Domestic: Thanks for the kind words my friend. I'll see you on the other board.

#80     Jul 7, 2007