Consistent way to make money

Discussion in 'Options' started by Optionswriter, Jun 23, 2007.

1. It starts with class. you have none.

It starts with knowing how to trade. You know squat, and have proved it quite well. Like I said, your delusional but don't want to admit it. Not to worry, medical advances are moving at such speed that perhaps there maybe a cure for you one day. The problem is they can't help you with this
    http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl...447&session=701932722067667679075875289708572

#61     Jul 5, 2007
  2. Listen... I'll give you the last word on the subject, but I will leave you with a couple suggestions:

1) Go outside the "family" and find a third grader who can tutor you in math. You need to solve for the equity point by which you mark the whopping $825K loss.

2) The fact that this is news to you should lead to a FISH test. NO, it doesn't mean you're a fish... it's an acronym for Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization -- It's a high-resolution test that will locate the large as well as the micro-deletions on your 5P, et al.

Let me know if I can be of any help getting you a referral. The "sabre-tooth" phenomena is actually a series of micro-deletions on the small-arm of chromo 11. If you send me some pics of your parents I can probably isolate the deletions/additions by sight.

#62     Jul 5, 2007
  3. Honestly, anyone with half-brain and enough determination on this board alone would easily kick your sorry ass you low class. I mean seriously, how you've been fooling this board all these years by reciting fancy words from option books to impress people is beyond me. That's a sign of a true scam artist, which btw, you're very good. Focus on results, not fancy words you twit!!

#63     Jul 5, 2007
  4. And you've spent countless posts bringing up worthless stuff when you can't even put on good numbers for more than one year without busting out??? I just wonder how much of people's real money did you burn to prove you can trade?? Be honest for once. Seriously, you're a fucking degenerate gambler who doesn't know it even if they stapled it on your face.

#64     Jul 5, 2007
  5. Do you pair of fcukwits really think that anybody cares who has a bigger PnL or Tool or Muscles or whatever.....?

You have both been very successful in making a complete c**t of yourselves on this thread.

Please, give it a rest and contribute constructively. Thanks

#65     Jul 6, 2007
  6. The C2 equity chart marks are flawed. I attempted to bring attention to the error, but he's indignant. So be it.

FWIW, I agree 100%. I was simply offering color to the C2/usenet wager. I opened the C2 accounts in 2004 and stopped logging in shortly after I won the bet. There was no facility to "close" the accounts, nor did I bother to close out the option positions upon completion of the wager in 2004.

http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl...374&session=111403206981787538224933515086248

No trading has been done in those C2 accounts since I won the wager in June of 2004. The PnL running to date [07/2007] reflects excercised/assigned positions in spot I suppose.

Meaningless, but I was in the top-three of all systems during the 6-months duration of the usenet wager. I never conducted a C2 account to gain subscribers... its sole-purpose was to facilitate the usenet trading wager.

This thread has run it's course. I won't be reading/responding further. Thanks for your support PT. ;)

#66     Jul 6, 2007

7. Blah Blah Blah...The C2 equity charts aren't flawed, so stop blaming others for your incompetent trading. They're reflect cumilitive open and closed positions and are updated every few hours. Otherwise, all these graphs would have countless spikes. You've only proven that your short gamma trading sucks. I'm quite positive that there are excellent short gamma traders who are a whole lot better than you. right here on this board...just not you. Enlighten us if you will why did you start this piece of garbage system 8 months after your fun competition ??? http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl...447&session=111403206981787538224933515086248

The reason is quite obvious.

#67     Jul 6, 2007
  8. You mean cumulative? You're freakin' brain-dead. The fact that you're intent on continuing this proves your desperation. You got your ass kicked on that bet. You were looking for it and got busted.

You can't have an $825,000 loss in your account without a data-point to mark it to... if you honestly believe you're correct than you're too stupid to balance a checking account.

Perhaps it's your genetically-linked strabismus -- try squinting really, really hard. Darwin was correct. Off your parents.

#68     Jul 6, 2007
  9. The C2 equity chart marks are flawed. I attempted to bring attention to the error, but he's indignant. So be it.

FWIW, I agree 100%. I was simply offering color to the C2/usenet wager. I opened the C2 accounts in 2004 and stopped logging in shortly after I won the bet. There was no facility to "close" the accounts, nor did I bother to close out the option positions upon completion of the wager in 2004.

http://www.collective2.com/cgi-perl...224933515086248

No trading has been done in those C2 accounts since I won the wager in 2004. The PnL running to date [07/2007] reflects exercised/assigned positions in spot I suppose.

Meaningless, but I was in the top-three of all systems during the 6-months duration of the usenet wager. I never conducted a C2 account to gain subscribers... its sole-purpose was to facilitate the usenet trading wager.

This thread has run it's course. I won't be reading/responding further. Thanks for your support PT. ;)

#69     Jul 6, 2007
  10. Again you keep blaming C2 for your incompetency and good at showing your true colors (low class). Keep up the good work.

#70     Jul 6, 2007