Consistent group of 10-15 traders looking for a better deal

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by aalluubbaa, Apr 15, 2010.

1. If you were to take the other side of my trades you would probably have a similar track record!

#11     Apr 15, 2010
  2. ScottSam

ScottSam

0 commish ... let me in on that LOL

at 15M a month that's a cum-in-my-pants deal

BUT, there's no way.

#12     Apr 15, 2010

3. Clark Kent had a phone booth . . . traders have ET :D :D :D

[​IMG]

#13     Apr 15, 2010
  4. Where do posts like this come from? I have never traded prop nor do i know very much about where the break points are that make for a deal being a good one or a bad one. Yet, simply based on the numbers the OP provides, it is clear that he is seeking a deal that leaves the firm with risk and virtually no possibility or reward.

Certainly no possibility of a significant profit at month's end.

Is it possible that a group of adults can possibly sit around after a days work and decide they want to "go public" and advertise their desire to jump ship for a deal that is and will forever be nonexistent. How hard is it for their current firm to figure out who this group is? Considering that he lays out where they came from (as a group), what the payout is and the software they currently use ... I'm going to guess not so hard.

Here is a group of guys who trade for a living that are exposing themselves to the downside of discovery by their current firm without any realistic expectation of doing much if any better at a new house. What am I missing in this equation?

#14     Apr 15, 2010
  5. A crack-pipe

#15     Apr 15, 2010
  6. ScottSam

ScottSam

:D

#16     Apr 16, 2010
  7. I think i can beat that deal.

110% payout and I will pay you commission .005 on your trades. Oh and i will take 100% of loses.

Not.

#17     Apr 16, 2010
  8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:) :) :)

#18     Apr 16, 2010
  9. Thanks for the definitive answer.

#19     Apr 16, 2010
  10. mockney

mockney

the question is, are you a legit prop trader with the deal you say you are on. according to your past posts, you were a rank newb who had burned his $5k deposit not such a long time ago...

#20     Apr 16, 2010