Considering moving to USA from Taiwan, am i missing facts here

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChDong, Dec 11, 2011.

1. GTS

GTS

You are so gullible...conspiracy nuts always pray on the weak-minded.

#21     Dec 12, 2011
  2. ChDong

ChDong

#22     Dec 12, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes, you missed that we already agreed to hand taiwan over to the chinese in exchange for them keeping n.korea under control.

Its a done deal. Quid pro quo. Not a shot fired.

#23     Dec 12, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

#24     Dec 12, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Who would have thought there would be a topic that me, you, Freethinker, and Trader666 could come to a consensus over......

Plus im pretty sure that this guy is Cold/C-kid, he is just waiting for his chance to break out the mossad shit, and blame the jews for this whole thing. I dont recall any other new people making their way into P&R within 10 posts and instantly going off on 9/11 conspiracies besides Cold/C-kid.

#25     Dec 13, 2011
  6. The OP forgot to mention that the US food supply is shit: grain fed animals and modern farming is making sure our brains don't develop, not to mention that Psychopaths are experts at sticking up for their rights and healthy normal people get screwed over all the time by the government and the financial institutions... it's all a character building exercise though, if you do well in the US you can do well anywhere!!

#26     Dec 13, 2011
  7. ChDong

ChDong

Yes I did mention GMO food destroying the population and even farmers slowly.

I disagree that this is character building, this is character destroying if you take a look at average people
    every day they are poorer and dumber

#27     Dec 13, 2011
  8. Well, wait a sec-didn't the CIA admit, they caused the gulf of Tonkin incident, in officially released documents? As in, deliberately started, caused, the Vietnam war?

No official repudiation, near as I can tell.

#28     Dec 13, 2011
  9. :D

#29     Dec 13, 2011