Consider Charging for Posting Rights

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MondoTrader, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your advertisers will eventually figure out that there are many aliases on here generating a lot of activity that are not legt users. Its only a matter of time. Its much harder to get a new client than the keep the ones you already have.

#21     Mar 26, 2003
  2. hey bro... no offense, but do you not have anything better to do than give inaccurate advice. My view is when goofballs show up here...

1. any legitimate trader/members should embarass them into leaving... and no matter how psycho they might be it usually works to some extent.

2. they should be promptly deleted if appropriate, and

3. Foremost ALL legitimate members should pay no attention to wacko postings/threads!

More importantly mondo.. where do you see the DOW/NDX/SPX/SPY/QQQ going in the ST?

Ice:cool:

#22     Mar 26, 2003
  3. Don't worry about me, I only started paying attention to the Chit Chat section in any significant way after the anti-american people took it over. Normally I wouldn't bother, but somebody has to say something if the Moderator won't . And the vast majority of the anti-american posters never post outside of chit chat, and a lot of them are really just the same guy with lots of aliases. Its offensive and something should be done.

I post a lot in the real sections of this site and I am a real trader in the real world and I make enough money to give me the free time to post here.

#23     Mar 26, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.