Conservatives Losing Trust in Science, Study Finds

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 4

I love and admire science. It's the unproven speculation and theories put forth as fact I have a problem with.

#11     Mar 30, 2012
  2. its because science is falsifying their god. they hate it.

the church i went to when faced with a case of science disagreeing with the bible would tell the children that "scientists are in a vast conspiricy to deny god". how many of those kids do you think will go on to learn anything about science?

#12     Mar 30, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Understand your hatred of religion. If I had to drive a truck for a living I would hate God too.

#13     Mar 30, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Three little words...and they say so much about you.

#14     Mar 30, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

There is maybe 4 people in here who share your views with the overwhelming majority despising you. I guess I'm just not concerned about your opinion.

#15     Mar 30, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Four? You think it's that many? LOL

#16     Mar 30, 2012
  7. If I doubt it, it probably isn't science.

#17     Mar 30, 2012
  8. They shouldnt have done that. They should've been more specific. ATHEIST scientists are in a vast conspiracy to deny God. Take you for example. You spend a great deal of your day trying to convince us there is no God by "conspiring" with atheist websites.

I'm all for the science of biology, physical and social sciences. Generally they give some good information. Its when they go into the historical side where they have no proof, that I dont like.

If someone shows me a picture of a cell, and all the parts, I have no reason to doubt it because its an observable event. But when you go tell me "Ok, 100 million years ago this cell looked totally different and did this and that and changed this way" then I'm calling bullshit on you.

#18     Mar 30, 2012
  9. because i read in a book written by ignorant superstitions sheep herders that an invisible man in the sky did it by magic.

"Doesn't it seem odd that the "evidence for the existence of god" is completely hidden from the greatest human minds who spend their professional lives exploring how the universe functions, yet it is perfectly clear to uneducated simpletons who have access to internet-linked terminals? i wonder if it bothers the religious that atheists have brilliant physicists, biologists, mathematicians arguing for the atheist side, while they have, really, no one of credible intelligence."

#19     Mar 30, 2012
  10. Liberals are the only ones that go ape shit over genetically modified food.

I believe the scientists at Monsanto before I would believe the grant grubbing scientists at the UN.

#20     Mar 30, 2012