Conservatives invading the Tea Party?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Took it years ago....ENTJ.

#31     Feb 8, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol me too.

The "J" part of that is quite significant.

Interesting. Thanks.

#32     Feb 8, 2012
  3. Not surprising, and I knew you would fire at me with that. So, my response is prepared. :D

I have had to go thru great lengths over the years to develop my N. It was my way or the highway very often until I was over 35. Then I began to mellow with age. My opinions remain strong, but I will at least listen now.

#33     Feb 9, 2012
  4. In fact, I have so say that I developed a much greater internal understanding of my psyche and actually helped me to become more well rounded. ET is an exercise in that, actually. It is one of the main reasons I refuse to use the ignore button.

#34     Feb 9, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Not firing at you. Not criticizing. I'm the same category.

Just curious.

The J means you are able to make quick decisions without waiting for external information. Built-in compass as it were.

#35     Feb 9, 2012
  6. Wrong word used after a reread. Didn't mean it in a bad way anyways. ET is the only place where a bunch of alphas can get together and have a little fun:)

Good luck to you guys out there in Cali by the way. You're the fourth largest economy in the world, if you guys go, the rest of us are sure to follow.

We have accepted our fate here in Illinois, we are pretty much fukked.:(

#36     Feb 9, 2012