ConservatIves - do you really want to see Biden in the WH ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kandlekid, May 23, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL. Great analogies to Ovomit and the Gaffer. :D

#11     May 23, 2013
  2. jem

jem

Obama gave my dad the former.
    Well maybe just kicked into high gear.
    Not looking for empathy... My dad had a very good life to about the time obama was elected. (again not entirely obamas fault, but my father did get wound up about how could people not see the guy was going to destroy the country.)

#12     May 23, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I'm sorry to hear about your father jem. I hope they are able to treat it.

We all (normal people) suffered from excess stomach acid when it appeared obvious that the number of idiots in America outnumbered the sane folks.

I just had lunch today with one of my liberal friends. Surprisingly she didn't want to discuss any politics today. She said I would yell at her. (I've NEVER yelled at her.) So we just talked family and friends, etc. :D

#13     May 23, 2013
  4. jem

jem

thanks.

esophogeal cancer took him out a little less than two years ago.
    he was 80.

so many people told me it killed their dads too it is amazing. my dad did regret he did not get it treated sooner. he was just taking tums for a long time before he went in to the doctors.

It must be genetic and diet related because I feel it now then too.

#14     May 23, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I'm sorry. I know how tough that can be. When my dad passed it was the worse day of my life and still, 40 years later, it is the worse day I ever experienced.

We all grow into that acid reflux stuff. You just never know when something that seems like a 'getting older' problem is actually something more serious.

I don't mind seeing my doctor regularly but when he says you really should do this invasive test or that one I usually tell him I'll let you know if/when I feel like doing that, which is usually never. I've already given them enough blood over the years to fill Lake Erie.

#15     May 23, 2013
  6. wjk

wjk

Yes, if he does his press conferences on SNL.

#16     May 23, 2013