Conservatives are pansies, studies find.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. Yep, completely. I can tell you that from here. You have guys gripping their guns and the KKKinthebeltways complaining that when going on neo-Nazi/supremacist marches, protestors make them feel unsafe and scared. They have a permit! bla bla.

Most cons are fearful & easily disgusted by imagery so develop a persona in their 20s that involves superficial clues to others about how serious they are as men. Short sentences, mustache perhaps and black and white statements (both kinds). Poke one against the rules that they imagine you are bound to and protect them, they shit themselves inside. Some will fight but only if they have a lifetime of experience here, conflict is a skill.

After maybe age 50, they don't even know that their "gruff" persona is all just to cover being scared anymore. That is most of them anyway. The reason they sometimes seem like clones in their opinions, they are acting tough and copying each other.

They you have the 1-7% of the population ranging from compassionless psychopaths to semi-psychopaths who just don't give a damn about others to sprinkle in, these can be both left and right as they don't care about 'teams'.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Tony Stark and exGOPer like this.
  3. exGOPer

exGOPer

Bigger amygdala and low frontal activity is hereditary, I don't blame Cons for being stupid, they inherited it.

Tony Stark and Slartibartfast like this.
  4. I've posted the Red/Blue brain study many times. It never gets traction. Most cons are also very adept at lying about their situation. Showing weakness is they will have learned with peer conservatives is a bad idea. They bully each other more often to puff themselves up.

As a big man, I get called "sir" a lot by men older than me in person. It is always cons. The internet is a relief from the servile reaction.

Tony Stark and exGOPer like this.
  5. heh. what they are saying is that the part of the brain that is concerned about protecting society and family is smaller in libs.

we know that.

gwb-trading likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

It seems like environmental factors up to the age of 4 play a big role in political stance later in life. If the child grew up unsafe and neglected for instance.

From an evolutionary stand point, makes sense that these traits remain, much like animals in constant state of "flight" which are still around (roaches, deer, pigeons). Obviously the same argument can be made for the state of "fight" which also is driven by fear in a defensive state.

What I find fascinating is the safety blanket experiments where they turn liberal by offering a scenario of invulnerability, a flu shot, or a squirt of purell. Explains why Trump's wall is so popular in a state of zero net illegal immigration.

Slartibartfast and exGOPer like this.
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yes, that's why 91% of conservatives voted for a known child molester Roy Moore and over 95% voted for a lying cheating whoremongering thrice married sexual assaulter... because Cons are all about family unlike the libs.

Somebody should post that study about Conservatism and low intellect being linked, that will explain the idiocy I am replying to.

8. exGOPer

exGOPer

Yes, there was another study that showed that lower intergroup contact during the formative years makes people bigoted and conservative

intergroup contact theory - Semantic Scholar
    https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f86a/3dbf4639cda042f4bd6de79f236e87616a0a.pdf

Slartibartfast likes this.
  9. It is true that lefties who were not exposed to any real stresses growing up, where their parents took care of their every need, progressed on to an extended adolescence and supporting a nanny state. And to support the point you are making, no doubt there is clear evidence that those parts of the brain that were needed back when people needed to take care of themselves and compete in the world have atrophied among liberals. Basic things like just figuring out whether they are male or female have become an overwhelming load on their progressive brains and consume most of their time now.

10. exGOPer

exGOPer

Look at this low IQ con perfectly describing his messiah Trump and then projecting the same on liberals.

Blah blah blah liberals this liberals that, morons everywhere.

#10     Mar 18, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.