Conservatives: Always on the wrong side of history.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Aug 16, 2012.

1. What institutions are you referencing?

#21     Aug 16, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The 2010 mid term election?

#22     Aug 16, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Indeed, black people seem to be operating against their own best interests. Every single time in the last 2 centuries that black people have gotten fucked over by someone it has been a democrat/liberal, and yet you have been brainwashed into thinking that it is the republicans who are screwing you.

Here is a hint, the only way society can screw people based on skin color is through collectivism. Which side supports collectivism?

#23     Aug 16, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

To say there is a right side and a wrong side of history is really kind of stupid, there is only history.

let's see in the last 100 years conservatives have changed the course on the following with generally agreed on good results...

1. 70's Inflation
    2. Vietnam
    3. The Soviet Union, communism, and the cold war
    4. The US budget and economy 1995-2000
    5. Breaking the phone monopoly
    6. deregulating airlines.
    7. Changes in Sweden to stabilize finances, mid 90s to now
    8. conservatives were the only ones who stood against bailouts

I could go on, but to say conservatives never change things or that conservative change is always a bad thing is pure horseshit purveyed by those purveyors of horseshit- the libs

#24     Aug 16, 2012
  5. Point one is an outright lie. lol he might mean the loyalists were conservative in the sense that they didn't want change, but that was before the Revolution and American political parties, not to be confused with modern conservatives. None of the founders were loyalists obviously and they sure as shit weren't liberal in the sense of the word today. In fact the authors of the Declaration and Constitution, Jefferson and Madison, started the republican party opposing the Federalists led by hamilton and his abuse of federal power. So the original conservative party opposed big federal govt, sound familiar? Obviously these guys didn't oppose the Revolution.. how dumb.

#25     Aug 16, 2012
  6. Big difference between deportation and returning them to their homeland where they were kidnapped from. Come on, they didn't swim across the Rio Grande to get here on their own volition, or the Atlantic ocean.

#26     Aug 16, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

I don't care what words you want to choose, Lincoln felt that black people didn't belong living with whites. He entertained the idea of making them a country in central america.

#27     Aug 16, 2012
  8. Who kidnapped whom?

and

Why do blacks think they were the only slaves in the world?

#28     Aug 16, 2012
  9. OK, let's try to help. I checked again, just to be sure. I am sure that Slave Traders kidnapped blacks from Africa and brought them here as slaves.

How could you even question that? I suppose the Holocaust didn't happen either, and Japan did not attack Pearl Harbor. Don't be silly.

#29     Aug 16, 2012

10. Get real that's like implying daytraders are participating in active mgmt of the company in the stocks they trade.
    You are sure of what, slave traders actively kidnapped slaves or they bought slaves for transport?

nice try though.

Now I will ask again who kidnapped whom?

and
    Why is it blacks think they were the only people of the earth to be treated as slaves?

#30     Aug 16, 2012