Conservative prognosticators found to be good

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

2. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, i wonder how they would rate Krugmans latest assesment that the deficit doesnt matter, right before our credit got downgraded, and the stock market completely fell apart.

3. Ricter

Ricter

I'm no trader, admittedly, but looking at the reports on fundamentals the past couple of months, you were probably short selling, or at least backing into cash a bit, is that right?

4. Max E.

Max E.

If im going over night i buy and sell on extremesi trade mostly reversion, i wasnt short for the down move, but i wasnt long either, but im thinking today is a tradeable short term bottom and am starting to grab stuff for a bounce.

I love a down market, because of the volatility, though it sucks for everyone else in America,. I make 90% of my money intraday.

Not sure what you are getting at though.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So why do you and your ET buddies always ignore them then?

6. So 34% of political commentators actually know what they're talking about huh?

7. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, gotcha.

8. bone

bone

Since there is no empirical evidence that Keynesian economics is relevant in modern economics, and aside from the fact that Krugman espouses the same ideology as the Nobel faculty he is, in fact, a dolt.

What has Krugman ever been right about ?