Conservative party being bred out of America?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And obviously the public was fine with it, since the GOP kept the house it won. See what happens when you remove the media spin from a race?

#31     Nov 8, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

There's two kinds of people in the world:

Those who believe in government.
    Those who believe in freedom.

#32     Nov 8, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Are the inner city blacks in LA, Philly, Houston, and Chicago easy to manipulate?

#33     Nov 8, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You should go ask them!

#34     Nov 8, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

I've known many of them.
    Have you?

#35     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

I don't remember who said it, but he said, "government is a necessary evil; the reps focus on evil and the dems focus on necessary." Lot of truth to that.

#36     Nov 8, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not really.

#37     Nov 8, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Dems focus on necessary, my ass.
    Yeah, their version of "necessary" is stealing my money to give it to some worthless shit who won't work.

#38     Nov 8, 2012
  9. Two good one Richter:
    So that's why the rep party is starting a new ballgame to reach the minorities, only because they're easy to manipulate? What does that say about everyone already on their side?

I don't remember who said it, but he said, "government is a necessary evil; the reps focus on evil and the dems focus on necessary." Lot of truth to that.

But, seriously, the media has become a self-generating money driven machine being used by all sides, to the detriment of our electorate IMO. So much hype, so few facts. And when actual discussions do take place, there are so few actual facts used. Primarily distortions of talking points and partisan crap, IMO.

#39     Nov 8, 2012
  10. Mav88

Mav88

you have a religious mind and you like empty slogans, makes things easier

#40     Nov 8, 2012