Conservative hero Roy Moore diddles 14 year old girls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Lets spell it out for the ever obtuse leftists among us. Weinstein and Spacey have acknowledged that something of sexual impropriety did in fact happen between them and their accusers. They are essentially guilty by their own admission. Moore, C.K., Sheen and others are not commenting, or making outright denials. That makes them, under our system of justice, innocent, until and unless found guilty in a court of law.
    The media, more than happy to have trials and convictions in the court of public opinion are thrilled to appease the mob. This of course and nothing new, but should be of concern to all sane and rational people. If all it takes is an allegation to destroy someone politically, professionally, or personally without any real evidence brought forth, that my friend is a very scary world you're advocating.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    #31     Nov 10, 2017
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#32     Nov 10, 2017
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  3. No, the onus is on the accusers and those prosecuting the case to prove in a court of law that he is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. This isn't Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea or any other of your leftist utopias yet. Be patient, you and your ilk will be able to disappear people soon enough.

#33     Nov 10, 2017
  4. Then how is it that you blame the Clintons and their foundation for all the "crimes" they committed. Are there court verdicts against them I am not aware of?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    #34     Nov 10, 2017
  5. I fully expect this will be standard fare in campaigns now. It is the political equivalent of germ warfare. There is no defense, and attempts at defense, as we are seeing in Alabama, often only worsen the situation.

We have a situation where the left is cheering the election of mentally ill men who dress up as women but want to lynch a guy for an incident that happened, perhaps, 40 years ago and consisted of at most a feel up.

Like Bannon said, they're not giving us the country back without a fight. For the McCains, Ryans and McConnells, their whole lives and careers are at stake. And they have powerful weapons and are fully prepared to plunge the country into civil war to retain power.

#35     Nov 10, 2017
    Optionpro007 and CaptainObvious like this.
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I see. My apologies on the mis-categorization.

#36     Nov 10, 2017
  7. My opinion on the Clintons, Hillary in particular, there is plenty of evidence to bring charges and take it to court. All she is guilty of at the present is being a piss poor presidential candidate, which should be self evident.

#37     Nov 10, 2017
  8. Bingo, it's the new political WMD. Just make allegations, no evidence required. It's the scorched earth policy of the left and their media minions. They are so steeped in pushing the narrative forward they have become completely blind to the obvious danger of such a policy.

#38     Nov 10, 2017
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

If this is real, I have no words. Does this idiot know that it is actually illegal????????? As disgusting as it can be.

#39     Nov 10, 2017
  10. I would tend to believe the alleged 'victims' if they had voted republican in the last few years.

What are the chances of that? I guess zero.

#40     Nov 10, 2017
    Tsing Tao likes this.