Conservative hero Roy Moore diddles 14 year old girls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Nov 9, 2017.

1. elderado

elderado

You're going back to Clinton, again?

#21     Nov 9, 2017
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

At least Clinton didn't rape 13 year olds and admitted to assault like Trump did.

#22     Nov 9, 2017
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Have 17 people accused her of sexual assault or misconduct?

#23     Nov 10, 2017
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Trump is a disgusting predator who got outed and you still voted for him to be President of the United States

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    #24     Nov 10, 2017
    exGOPer likes this.
  5. John McCainVerified account@SenJohnMcCain
    The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they can be proud of.
    12:21 PM - 9 Nov 2017

This puts a new light on situation. Moore should definitely stay in race.

Now highly likely the slime job on Moore was orchestrated by dems and establishment rep's to bring down their mutual enemy Bannon. Rep's willing to sacrifice seat to do so.

#25     Nov 10, 2017
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  6. Larry Schweikart‏@LarrySchweikart 10h10 hours ago

Psst, McTurd: An "allegation" cannot "disqualify" a person from anything. Otherwise you would have been toast 30 years ago.

#26     Nov 10, 2017
  7. Victor‏@VictorConservat 13h13 hours ago

At this point, I wouldn’t believe the Washington Post if they told me Roy Moore was from Alabama.

#27     Nov 10, 2017
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  8. ...The most remarkable pushback came from Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler, who dismissed the allegations by saying that there was also an age gap between the biblical Joseph and Mary. “Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,” he told The Washington Examiner. “There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

Zeigler said the allegations, even if true, are “much ado about nothing.” As part of his defense, he argued that Moore “fell in love with one of the younger women” and noted that the woman he wound up marrying later on is 14 years younger than him. “There is nothing to see here,” Zeigler said, predicting that voters would be angrier at The Washington Post for writing the story than at Moore for his behavior. He made another biblical reference: “Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” he said.

The Republican National Committeeman from Alabama, Paul Reynolds, said that he trusts Vladimir Putin more than Moore’s accusers. “My gosh, it's The Washington Post. If I’ve got a choice of putting my welfare into the hands of Putin or The Washington Post, Putin wins every time,” he told The Hill. “This is going to make Roy Moore supporters step up to the plate and give more, work more and pray more.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...4e1dd30fb045a2e002f77/?utm_term=.fb0214e13573

#28     Nov 10, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The winner if the dumbass award this week is Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler.

#29     Nov 10, 2017
    Tony Stark, Tom B and CaptainObvious like this.
    #30     Nov 10, 2017