Conservative hero Roy Moore diddles 14 year old girls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Nov 9, 2017.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Ewe. This guy was picking up little girls from custody hearings at the local court house. So what, there’s three women going on the record saying Moore made sexual passes at them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s and you guys think there is any ambiguity as to whether or not he is a child molester?

Ok. But I don’t think that kind of thing is kosher from the standpoint of the 10 commandments. Just saying.

But Louis “C.K.” is a pervert too so we shouldn’t worry if a child molester goes to the senate.

#11     Nov 9, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.
  2. UsualName

UsualName

Did you read what these women went on the record as saying? All with similar accounts from the same time period.

Have you lost your mind? Don’t defend this guy.

#12     Nov 9, 2017
    Tony Stark and Slartibartfast like this.
  3. I'm all for innocent until proven guilty but how many times in history has the ultra conservative power hungry holy Joe not been a big pervert.

Seriously, when has that ever happened?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    #13     Nov 9, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.

4. Yeah, he's guilty.

#14     Nov 9, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.
  5. Isn't anyone defending anything other than his right to be presumed innocent until he has his day in court. Do you disagree with that right? So what you're saying is that if I get enough people to make accusations, that accusations alone are enough for a convictions? Better build a whole lot more prisons of that's the case. Further, their are armies of people who have accused Bill and Hilary of every crime imaginable. I guess you're okay with sending them straight to prison, or does presumed innocent only apply to democrats? The mob has spoken and that's enough in your world. And this is why I keep saying North Korea is the ultimate leftist utopia.

#15     Nov 9, 2017
    Optionpro007 and Clubber Lang like this.
  6. UsualName

UsualName

I didn’t say throw him in the gulag. In a court of law every scumbag is presumed innocent until proven guilty. According to you Harvey Weinstein is a babe in the manger and should still be welcome anywhere in Hollywood.

This is not a court of law. As a public figure he is done but he will most likely still be the senator from Alabama. So go figure.

#16     Nov 9, 2017
    Slartibartfast and Tony Stark like this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Republicans will still vote for him like they did the sexual predator in the white house.

#17     Nov 9, 2017
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  8. UsualName

UsualName

#18     Nov 9, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.
  9. I wonder who rounded up these women? Seems a bit odd they all decided to come public the same day.

This man has lived an exemplary life. To be slandered like this with allegations that are impossible to confirm is outrageous.

The establishment republicans want Moore to lose even more than the dems do. It's their way of hitting back at Bannon. If they discredit Moore, they discredit all potential Bannon candidates. They are despicable and should all be defeated.

#19     Nov 9, 2017
    traderob and Optionpro007 like this.
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

They were all reported in the SAME article, that's why.

Jesus Christ, Cons are slow.

#20     Nov 9, 2017