Conservative hero Roy Moore diddles 14 year old girls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Nov 9, 2017.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Tom B likes this.
  2. Disgusting.

Glad to see predators get outed.

3. So these allegations are from something he supposedly did in the 1970s? Holy fuck these libtards are desperate. If this were true, why would they come out now? Why not in the 1980s? Or the 1990s? Or 2000? Why wait nearly half a century?

traderob likes this.
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Probably because everyone is feeling more confident that if they come out, they will be listened to.

bullmarket79 likes this.
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

That's what I question about the entire situation. Also the lack of backing with dates, or other witnesses to the event(s) coming forward.

If Roy Moore really molests underage girls then I expect there will be a continual pattern of this behavior over time and many more victims with completely detailed stories with good backing will come forward.

The reality is that I tend to discount these type of claims until more evidence comes forward. We have reached the point where every media outlet is now focused on digging up this type of sexual behavior dirt on celebrities and politicians -- many times with little backing or evidence. The Washington Post is now basically the National Enquirer.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Doesn't look like you're discounting this with the title of the thread.

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The title of the thread was sarcasm aimed at the "Liberal Hero Louis CK is sexual predator!" thread title. We have reached the point where every media outlet is focused on undermining people as sexual predators because it is currently the "in" thing to do. I expect as this frenzy continues many of the claims will prove to be false with a number of them being true.

That we are more focused on a political forum on discussing the sexual behavior of comedians than the public policies implemented by politicians is in itself absurd.

traderob, Cuddles and CaptainObvious like this.
  8. Wallet

Wallet

LOL...

But seriously, you'd think this would have surfaced much earlier and used against him during his campaign. There's nothing in Moore's current history that would allude to such behavior, on the contrary Moore is known for above board ethics. I'm going to have to take a step back on this one and wait for actual proof.

9. What a surprise. Establishment republicans fall over themselves demanding that he pull out. I particularly like how they all used the term disgusting. The allegations basically are that he felt up a teen girl once and nothing more. And they're from 40 years ago and conveniently there is no proof and no one ever heard any of this before. I mean, Judge Moore has been a thorn in the democrats sides for decades. Why wait until now? Now that it's too late to get another candidate. Very suspicious, kind of like the flurry of bimbos who claimed that Trump had hit on them in a Manhatttan singles bar or something equally sordid.

I note these are the same republicans who deeply admire the Clintons.

Optionpro007 and CaptainObvious like this.
  10. What happened to presumed innocent? The twitter mob has spoken and the guy is guilty. Done deal. The left, desperate for a new political weapon since the call everyone a racist has blown up in their face, has now discovered something even better. Make allegations of sexual predatory behavior from decades ago. Impossible to prove, but that doesn't matter in the current environment. Knowing it's virtually impossible to recover from such allegations, this is the new and improved way to destroy the opposition.
    Asked what should happen, the only response can be if, if, if ,if, if, IF the guy his guilty he should be crucified. Of course he should...IF, and in this world today IF is good enough for the mob to convict. Well, depends who you are, now doesn't it?

#10     Nov 9, 2017
    gwb-trading likes this.