Conservative = flip-flopping hypocrite

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, May 9, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

#11     May 10, 2004
  2. I think the greatest form of hypocrisy is bashing the capitalist conservatives like this thread .....on a site called Elite Trader that caters to men and women who basically rape and pillage the stock market for their own personal gain.......Think about it Bung....what do you do for a living? You produce nothing, you basically own nothing.....you take advantage of little blips up or down in the market for your own personal gain and make a lot of money doing it.....the fact that it could be fucking over some old lady's retirement plan is irrelevant isn't; it???......you could be buying environmentally and socially conscious mutual funds for the long haul but no.....you are choosing to make a living in the greatest capitalistic endeavor known to man....

#12     May 10, 2004
  3. you mean the pot calling the kettle black.... LOL LOL LOL

wow, you really told me off. dumbass, i am more conservative than you are....just not following these psuedo-conservatives. mav, you will wake up one day (i hope) and realize you were sold down the river.

#13     May 10, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm just curious, what makes you think you are a conservative? I highly doubt you are.

#14     May 10, 2004

5. then you would be wrong. but you have already questioned my integrity so i don't see any point in debating with you.

#15     May 10, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah I questioned your integrity, for good reason. LOL. You can call yourself whatever you want, the name you attach to yourself is meaningless. Your beliefs are all that matters.

#16     May 10, 2004
  7. whatever maverick....you are the ET joke.

#17     May 10, 2004
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, you have 111 posts, not one yet of any substance, and I'm the ET joke? LOL. :D

#18     May 10, 2004
  9. let's see, i haven't been banned yet. i haven't threatened baron and demanded he delete a thread. i haven't threatened to call the FBI. i haven't sent waggie a psycho PM that gets published for all to see. i haven't published people's personal info. i haven't threatened to kick someone's ass.

#19     May 10, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let's see, I have never been banned. I have never threatened Baron. The FBI thread was a joke dude, get a grip. I haven't sent Waggie any psycho PM's. And my physical threat towards Waggie was in response to his physical threat to me. So right now, you aren't batting very well here. The one thing you can say is that you have lied, and I have not. Ahhh, back to that old integrity thing. Now you know why I questioned your integrity. LOL. Dude, if you are going to lie that many times in one post, expect to get your integrity questioned. You know, just for further reference.:D

#20     May 10, 2004