Conscientious objector or idiot birther?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 14, 2010.

Army doctor Lt. Col. Terry Lakin is a:

1. Conscientious objector

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. An idiot birther

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. No, that was something the state issued to anyone who applied for one. Apparently you could get one for an infant who had been born overseas for example. Not the same thing as an actual certificate of birth that requires hospital records.

If this can be so easily cleared up, why does Obama fight all these lawsuits on procedural grounds instead of just disposing of the matter for once and for all?

#11     Apr 14, 2010
  2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

If you do, then why use the phrase in your poll, or do you actually believe being insubordinate is the definition of conscientious objection? Wow! and I thought it was just the Palinites that were morons.

#12     Apr 14, 2010
  3. Prove it AAA, get an Hawaiian birth certificate for yourself, it'd be a nice little experiment. Then you could get on FOX news and maybe you would get to Ann Coulter, that would make it worth the effort right there.

#13     Apr 14, 2010
  4. I don't know if they still do it the way they did when Obama was born. It is my understanding that what has been shown is called a certificate of live birth, which they issued to people without any hospital records ,etc required. It is by no means evidence that the baby was born in the state.

I haven't researched it, nor do I intend to. There are numerous cases pending, including one in the U. S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. I think it is clear the system broke down with Obama, but it may be too late to undo the damage. I feel certain that there will be greater scrutiny going forward of the eligibility of candidates. Some states are enacting laws to require proof of eligibility for presidential candidates, which will create an interesting situation if Obama can't meet their requirements.

#14     Apr 14, 2010
  5. The Clinton Machine found absolutely nothing after vetting the guy for two years. And you tools claim that you may do better than that?

Good LOL God!

#15     Apr 14, 2010
  6. Character assasination is the weapon of choice for the uneducated. When you dont have a leg to stand on, just bring out the name calling. Hey...it worked so well in elementary school,right?

Instead of the name calling, why dont you state your case? You lose automatically when the character assasination comes out so even if you have a weak argument, its better than what you are doing.

#16     Apr 14, 2010
  7. jem

jem

Back room deals are struck all the time.
    Who knows what they had on hilllary.

I am looking forward to Obama getting through the state primaries in 2012... especially the conservative ones.

Clinton vs Romney 2012.

#17     Apr 14, 2010
  8. A back room deal for the Sec of State? You kid, of course.

#18     Apr 14, 2010
  9. jem

jem

Here is the possiblility.... that was negotiated that night of the big meeting.

Obama says -

Look you have no proof I am not a natural born citizen - you are right I can't prove that I am but I am already in. But I tell you what we do have - we have proof you have been with ... janet reno or ellen or giselle. (Whoever it is.)

Here is the deal.

I will only serve for one term.

I will make you secretary of state. You will take credit for getting us out of two wars. and then you will get to be president for 8 years.

#19     Apr 14, 2010
  10. I agree even if your CIC is Hitler or Stalin. You better follow the orders of your commanding officer and murder unarmed civilians. The chain of command must be kept intact at all cost!

#20     Apr 14, 2010