connection to Oanda fxtrade - anyone has got a problem today?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by forestgril, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look again at this.

• o2.jpg
      File size:
      82.5 KB
      Views:
    #21     May 4, 2008
  2. I'm only going by what you said...."But near that time was some info (16:00 CET) and everything was happening very fast. I was lucky to reenter at a better price."

Have you asked Oanda about it? That might be a better idea rather than ranting on forums about how they're a scam. Get the facts first, get Oanda's response, and then your argument makes sense.

Oanda, like most brokers, have made mistakes in the past but they have always put them right pretty swiftly, in fairness you have to give them that opportunity.

#22     May 4, 2008

3. You are right. I will ask them about it.

#23     May 4, 2008

4. That was three days ago, what did they say?

#24     May 7, 2008
  5. It seems like unpatience to me!

I have not asked yet, I will prepare all my strange situations, get the proofs together and then "raise tickets".

3 days ago I was on a vacation, I'm back since yesterday night. I will prepare it during the weekend, while play is impossible. It needs some time to do it all properly.

#25     May 7, 2008
  6. Again, Ivanovich, I would like to ask You, what did You mean by saying this. Please be honest.

#26     May 7, 2008
  7. My point is that if you're putting your stops on Fibo levels, then you're putting them right where "predatory accounts/funds" would go to target stops. These funds will put the entire market to look for stops on expected points. Oanda has nothing to do with it. Oanda just gives you the quote - they do not move the market.

#27     May 7, 2008
  8. OF COURSE THEY DO NOT! It is not possible with 42 millions of capital (or so).

What they SHOULD DO is showing the real prices and realizing Your transaction at these prices. But they do such things (again):

• o1.jpg
      File size:
      94.4 KB
      Views:
    #28     May 7, 2008
  9. Not all prices on the server are propagated to the client in real-time. RECONNECT YOUR PLATFORM AND YOU WILL SEE IT WAS A "REAL" PRICE.

#29     May 7, 2008
  10. cstfx

cstfx

Where are you getting your graph from? attached is the same/similar graph (GMT + 2) and it shows your price within the referenced range

Why does your graph differ from mine? (This is a live account, not demo)

#30     May 7, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.