connecting custom program to AMP Futures brokerage?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TD877, Apr 15, 2018.

1. TD877

TD877

I currently have a program I developed that subscribes to data, processes the data, and makes trade decisions for me. To actually execute the trades, I have it communicate with Interactive Broker's API via TCP/IP.

I would now like to use AMP Futures for the futures side of my trading, since their commissions seem much lower. I see they are accessible through a number of different third party platforms. But I don't want/need a platform, I just want to execute trades. Can someone advise me on the easiest way to give my custom software access to AMP Futures? Ideally, there would be an AMP Futures API I could access, but if not, which of their many third party platforms would be easiest to use as a middle-man for simply submitting trades?

Again, I don't need data, don't need trade logic, just want to submit trades programatically.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

If you want to do business with AMP, why not contact them directly. You will need to pay for and code to one of their APIs. You will likely have to pay for MD as most APIs require that to do risk checks.

3. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

Amp offers Rithmic API, which is very self contained and easy to work with. To my knowledge you MUST purchase data though.

Who are you using for data?

4. TD877

TD877

I prefer to get users feedback instead of sales pitches from them

5. TD877

TD877

I use IQFEED. They have an API that is simple to use. You just pay a small fee per year to use

6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

7. Overnight

Overnight

They won't try to upsell you, they will simply tell you like it is. You got some good feedback there.