Connecticut

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Stabone, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Stabone

Stabone

Are there any traders in ct? I'd be interested in forming/joining a group to share office space, ideas, expense, etc......

2. ps0013

ps0013

Where are you in CT?

3. gehko

gehko

If any one is interested Don Bright is looking to come to Foxwoods or some other location in CT to do a presentation with GS.

4. fairfield, ct here. trade mostly index options in my own office...but more importantly; i have a beautiful separate office that is looking for someone to rent in one of my buildings. you would have your choice of severval floorplans. then it would be in my best interest to help you succeed! directly off i95 and next door to penske mercedes audi porsche.

good luck.

5. I live in Cheshire and trade out of my house. I'm new to the game, so I'm not interested in adding any extra expenses at the moment. But maybe sometime in the future.

6. the only reason i trade from the office is because i have other business interests; although trading is a very large part. if i was an independent trader ; it would be from a home office for sure (although the chances of my wife falling out of a window would be increased..purely a joke of course).