Connecticut Republicans Backstab Gun Owners

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Obama is a clown? Romney is a leader? Obama is the leader Lucrum. He is the leader of our military and our country, he won the election and beat your man fair and square. Now stop the sour grapes.

#61     Apr 3, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES
    YES more than Obama ever has been is or will be.
    In name only, you familiar with the fairy tale about the emperor with no cloths?
    Yes unfortunately not because he was the better man though. Because the parasites and their bleeding heart liberal cheerleaders outnumber the productive responsible tax payers.
    Stating facts you don't want to face, isn't sour grapes.

#62     Apr 3, 2013
  3. Glad I could help.:D

#63     Apr 3, 2013
  4. Romney failed at leading the country to get him elected. The first leadership challenge of being president and Romney failed and of course Obama succeeded. Romney couldn't even lead the Republican Party to follow him another leadership failure on his part. Romney wasn't the man and Obama was. Now dry your eyes Lucrum, be a man and support your betters, support your president.

#64     Apr 3, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

While there is SOME truth to this, an objective observer would have to consider. Obama has the media on his side, a huge even unfair advantage. The parasites and their bleeding heart cheerleaders, like you, now outnumber the productive tax payers. All the leadership in the world can't overcome that.
    Maybe
    For reasons only you know, you're desperate to give Obama far more credit than he deserves.
    They're dry.
    My "betters"? How is an affirmative action figure like Obama my better? I earned where I am, unlike Obama.

#65     Apr 3, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what scares me about aging (I'm 40), is knowing my balls are someday going to "outgrow" my dong.:( :D

#66     Apr 3, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

Just be glad you don't have boobs that will sag down to your belly button! (Well, hopefully you don't have boobs) :D

#67     Apr 3, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!! no boobs here. Just some back hair, and thinning hair.:(

#68     Apr 3, 2013

9. I though you might recognize the betters comment, it's from an old John Wayne movie. I remembered it wrong though but it's a good one.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bq0gp54818A?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#69     Apr 3, 2013