Connecticut Republicans Backstab Gun Owners

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Shit you and pspr couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag, you sure as shit ain't gonna be doing no gang banging on liberals, unless you're talking about the women and old men.

#41     Apr 3, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

My life is good. Admittedly irrational stupidity and willful ignorance does piss me off though. It's our future I'm worried about. Maybe if you'd look beyond your own little bubble you'd see what's really going on.

And I recently noticed my hair thinning on top as well. I'm trying Rogain but haven't seen results yet.

#42     Apr 3, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're talking to a former US Marine combat veteran with a purple heart.

Who I happen to have met in person. He can take care of himself.

#43     Apr 3, 2013

4. I could be wrong in voting for Obama, but it could also of been wrong for voting for Romney, aint no sure thing here. The thing that puts me ahead of you guys is I realize I don't know for sure on some things. I've been a political guy for longer than most here and we don't know what the future will be. Regardless of the gloom and doomers out there life goes on and so does America through all the ups and downs and it will be this time also, at least it always has in the past.

#44     Apr 3, 2013
  5. I know, I was fucking with his bad ass, but he's afraid to look at my posts so I'm probably safe.

#45     Apr 3, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You're turning into the chief delusionist on ET. A lobotomy would do you good, too. Ask you wife or a family member to help you out with the procedure. Please report back how it has freed you from you demons. :D

#46     Apr 3, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

You could no more have voted for Romney than you could bend over far enough to get your wanker in your mouth! :eek:

#47     Apr 3, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Bentarrow is proof liberals are mentally ill.

#48     Apr 3, 2013
  9. Myself I don't think it's worth it.
    rogain if I remember correctly started out as a heart med and hair growth was noted as a side effect. The big caveat is you have to keep taking it or gains stop which makes cost efficacy an issue.

please remit insurance info for billing purposes or shall I just write in obamacare discount? :D

#49     Apr 3, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

What killed me recently was my 15 year old saying, "Dad, looks like you're going bald."
    :( (Thinning at the crown):(

And he wonders why I didn't take him to Game Stop after that one.:D

#50     Apr 3, 2013