Connecticut Republicans Backstab Gun Owners

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nonsense, how are the "working Americans" doing under the reign of Obama?

It amazes me how you managed to delude yourself into thinking such horse shit as part of your rationalization to avoid voting Republican.
    When Obama is a wealthy elitist that has never worked a real day in his life.

#31     Apr 3, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

WOW! Read his post, and all I can say is that's the evidence to PROVE liberalism IS a mental illness. Scary World when we have people like warpedarrow running around freely.

#32     Apr 3, 2013
  3. They are working longer and harder for less money than ever before. Of course, the parasites, who put the clown back in office, are
    oblivious to this fact, and most just do not care.

#33     Apr 3, 2013
  4. I work and I'm doing well.
    You are a sheep in a large flock of other scared sheep. Go buy some more guns Lucrum. But it wont stop the fear you have, you will always be scared and angry unless you step back and think for yourself, think outside your box. The air is good and fresh out here Lucrum.

#34     Apr 3, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I'm convinced that the only cure for the 'liberal disease' is a complete frontal lobotomy.

Get your ice pick ready and help a liberal think clearly. :D

#35     Apr 3, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Said the grasshopper to the ant after he asked why the ant was working so hard during the pleasant summer day.

#36     Apr 3, 2013
  7. There are many Americans doing very well. One family member is having a 4000 sf house built. Another is taking his family to the keys for vacation. My gun nut buddy has bought about 12,000 $ in guns in the last 3 months. I just spent $400 for a fucking blender LOL hope it's worth it. Most of my customers drive late model cars and spend money to upgrade their home. I only work part time in my seasonal business and make a full time living. Life is damn good and fun. If I could drink beer and not gain weight then it would be almost perfect.
    Lucrum if you'd quit being so pissed you'd realize your life is good too, you're on here more than me so you can't be working that much and I know you make a pretty good living. You should be happy, unless you're pissed as I should be about beer making us fat. Oh and I'm not too happy and that thinning hair shit either, but hell that's what hats are for, right.

#37     Apr 3, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm a fan of the walking dead series. I see liberals as "walkers," so yes, tempting! Lol!:D

#38     Apr 3, 2013
  9. That's how the argument was framed, quite successfully I might add. It's a bit of a stretch calling him the enemy, but I will agree that working Americans have NO "friends" on either side of the isle. Wouldn't call them enemies. Self serving, yes. Incompetent, yes. Corrupt, yes. Hey, maybe they are enemies, but to your point, Romney certainly would have done no worse job than Obama, and considering Obama is a miserable failure, Romney should have been given the opportunity. Too bad he didn't have the stones to grab the brass ring and hold it.

#39     Apr 3, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure YOU are, but then I never said otherwise. YOU do not represent the "working Americans".
    Huh?
    1) The sheep are the ignorant fools who voted for Obama - twice
    2) My only "fear" is where this once former great nation is heading - with your approval
    3) I do think for myself, hence the reason I refused to be suckered into voting for Obama - twice
    4) I'm sure the air there is just fine, in fact I like it out west.

#40     Apr 3, 2013