Conjecture On The U.S. - Israel Rift

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 16, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

We've all been brought under the government umbrella in the last 40 years to one degree or another. And it continues to broaden much to our chagrin.

#31     Jan 16, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Just admit you were wrong and move on. It's really not that hard. You should actually be used to it.

#32     Jan 17, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hey Ricter,

Why is it you try to talk in circles, answer questions with questions, and redirect the conversation so much? Do you lack substance in your views? Are you well versed in a smidgen of everything, but have no ability for depth in anything?

I knew a guy like you who would read the paper at work and claim to be an expert on anything and everything. Regardless of the topic, the guy could offer input (which was essentially nothing more than regurgitated media clips). But whenever I tried to get into the why of his thoughts, he short-circuited and always tried to switch the topic. The man had no real knowledge. He just knew how to read.

That's pretty much what you are, Ricter. You pretend like you know what the fuck you're talking about for the first 5 minutes, and then any time someone questions you on the deep aspects of the topic you've brought up, you start to behave like someone who has been drinking or smoking too much pot, hoping to confuse the person questioning you with all sorts of nonsensical rubbish and commentary. It's as if you hope the person challenging you will say to themselves "what the hell? I don't have time for this" so you can get off scot-free.

#33     Jan 17, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Your first paragraph is perfect reason why your second paragraph doesn't matter. Be more cynical... towards yourself. Your "obviously flawed" is the general public's ordinary view. We both know why the economic good news makes you and Tsing angry.

#34     Jan 17, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

How can you be so wrong and misguided so often?

I am absolutely NOT angry with good economic data. I am angry at the misinformation claiming to be good economic data, when in reality it is far worse, for the intent of swaying people to believe/act a certain way. You and I are different in that I want truth, you want sugar coating.

My wife asks me all the time why I am so pessimistic about the economy, and I tell her it is because it really is that bad. If it were not, I would be the first one to be happy. I WANT a healthy economy. I want my son to grow up and have a good career, to have the opportunities I did. He won't, and that makes me angry - that our current political/financial environment is so corrupt that it has squandered all of the good things we once had.

It isn't my fault you're too dumb to see the truth through the wool pulled over your eyes. You are the proverbial grasshopper, gleefully playing away as the winter approaches.

#35     Jan 17, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Precisely what I wonder about you, but I'm certain I was first.

#36     Jan 17, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you can't speak to any of the commentary I've offered up - anywhere - ever - but you can pride yourself with "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I" worthlessness.

Face, it, Ritter, you're that guy in my office with the newspaper.

#37     Jan 17, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

You still need to "speak to" the information I posted refuting your channel stuffing claim.

#38     Jan 17, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, so that is your excuse? Ok, I apologize, I did not see it. Can you link to it and I will happily answer anything you've posted to the best of my ability.

Of course, I'm sure you'll follow and begin to answer all of my commentary as well.

Post the link on the channel stuffing thing I did not answer.

#39     Jan 17, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Never mind. Found it and replied. You were wrong there too, I'm sad to say. So now that I've replied to the week old "debunk" attempt you made, I'm sure you'll address all of my points as I make them, rather than ignoring them and attempting to redirect the commentary.

The guy in my office with the newspaper.

#40     Jan 17, 2012