Conjecture On The U.S. - Israel Rift

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

If it means a cooling of tempers and resumption of diplomatic means, so be it. We're not the only country around that doesn't want Iran to get the bomb.

#11     Jan 16, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Ricter is funny. There must be a conspiracy if it's Obama acting stupidly. He's painted himself into a corner. I'm going to enjoy seeing him squirm. I just hope in the end he does what is necessary regardless of how it effects him. I don't have much faith in that outcome, however.

#12     Jan 16, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So what was my conspiracy theory, again?

#13     Jan 16, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So the Obama regime will not implement the sanctions passed by Congress and that the president signed? After Hillary ran around the world getting many countries to cooperate by curtailing their Iranian oil purchases?

Without those sanctions and US support it is far more likely now that Israel will have to use nuclear weapons to destroy the Iranian nuclear facilities. Obama has condemned Iran to being nuked.

In a sense he will bring the harshest outcome possible to Iran.

Suits me. [shrug]

Perhaps the Obama regime will employ the US military to defend Iran againt the evil Jews in Israel. How dare the Israelis react to an existential threat! How dare they!

I suppose it isn't a surprise though as the new sanctions looked like real leadership. One must not mistake the reelection-oriented actions of Barrack Obama for leadership.

#14     Jan 16, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Coward.

#15     Jan 16, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

That the primary problems revealed in the OP, the estrangement with Israel, the escalation of hostilities with Iran, are insufficient to harm Obama's reelection chances, so the substitution of secondary effects, rising gasoline prices, as the true (read ulterior) motive.

#16     Jan 16, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think you need to look up the definition of what a Conspiracy Theory is. You're confusing it with speculation.

#17     Jan 16, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I think you need to quit being so cynical.

#18     Jan 16, 2012
  9. lol....really...lol

if you are saying that in 2012, you are a confirmed pollyana.

#19     Jan 16, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Are you referring to pessimism?

#20     Jan 16, 2012