Congressman Issa: "Carney Is A Paid Liar"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I'm sure it's working to curb crime but do we really want to live in a society that does that? I certainly don't.

#41     Jun 4, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Do you realize that the people within the IRS who did the audits have already admitted to ISSA that they were told by their superiors to target conservative groups, and also that a couple of them have said the orders came from washington?

Apparently some of these people even knew what they were doing was wrong, and they requested to be transferred out of the division.

Issa has the transcripts and will be releasing all of them he said once the investigation is over.

Basically with that information out there, you are simply burying your head in the sand when you say you dont know if they targeted conservative groups.

#42     Jun 4, 2013
  3. Piezoe is a more articulate version of AK47. Same "support the narrative at all costs" mentality cloaked in alot of diversion and misdirection.

#43     Jun 4, 2013
  4. I'm guessing that you would support frisking geriatrics and Asian foreign exchange students just to make it well known that you weren't doing any "racial profiling".

#44     Jun 4, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, CNN and MSNBC.

#45     Jun 4, 2013
  6. wjk

wjk

LOL.

Regarding the IRS. I remember the auditing that conservatives endured during the previous democrat admin (Clinton). I also remember many from this admin from the top down making statements that the Tea Party was a threat to democracy. There is your motivation right there. I'm sure there are plenty of self-starters who love Obama so much that they would gladly risk their career with potential illegal activity without orders from above. I don't buy it, however. As indicated, the hatred of the tea party and conservatives is one thing that IS transparent all the way to the prez.

Piezoe is more thoughtful and articulate than most liberals here, but I believe he is defending the indefensible. Now we find out about all these secret e mail accounts in the most transparent admin in history (sarc). Wed find out more about solicitations regarding HC with Sibelius. We still don't have Benghazi facts straightened out. We have issues with a fox news reporter targeted (AP, to a lesser extent). We still have Fast and Furious. And the list is growing.

I suggest Piezoe recall the amount of rhetoric from this admin toward his domestic political enemies over the course of his term and add that to his thought process and research, even though it's likely he agreed with the rhetoric as many other lefties here in ET did.

As far as the prez not knowing anything about all these scandals; if he really didn't know they were going on, than he is proving that he was never qualified for the job to begin with. Personally, I think he is a master of plausible deniability.

#46     Jun 4, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

While that is partially true, I find you can get more out of his flatulent writing style if you only read every 3rd or 4th word. :D

#47     Jun 4, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

This should be a major hint that liberals really are nut cases. If the IRS under a republican admin targeted libtard groups, people would have been fired by dozen, and many would face jail.

#48     Jun 4, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

They definitely don't have a grasp on reality and believe government is the solution to man's every trouble. Nothing could be further from the truth.

#49     Jun 4, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's why they're mentally ill. EVERYONE knows the government fucks up EVERYTHING they touch. Yet, these libs are in love with big gubment. Simple mental illness, period.

#50     Jun 4, 2013