Congressman Grayson can dish it out, but he can't take it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Yes, I've observed many idiots like yourself in my life.

#11     Dec 23, 2009
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Edited for accuracy. :D

So let's recap. You attempt another lameass threadjack. You get called out on it. Now you whine and throw a temper tantrum because your immaturity and total lack of game has been exposed.

Just another sad day in the sad life of bugscoe.

Anything on-topic to contribute? Yeah, I didn't think so.

#12     Dec 23, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

More nonsense from you.

#13     Dec 23, 2009
  4. Yes, the topic of the thread is you continually showing what a steely dan you are.

Lets recap on the whining temper tantrum that exposes your immaturity.

Take your hand of your cock and pull your pants up. Your Mom will appreciate it.

You might finally meet a skinny girl too!

BTW, if you see Landis82, tell him hello.

#14     Dec 23, 2009
  5. If you really believe that then you should put down your playstation 2 controller and contact moveon.org and tell them to stop interfearing in local elections.

#15     Dec 23, 2009
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Check the OP, doofus, there's nothing about me in there.

Your obsession with cocks and masturbation tells me everything I need to know about you. Quit huffing the bugspray, you just might save your 6 remaining braincells.

#16     Dec 23, 2009
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

Man, the stupid genes on the right are in full bloom here lately.

Moveon.org is a NATIONAL organization. They have members all over America. Drawing an analogy between them and some nutbag on the other side of the world obsessed with American politics right down to the minutia of local stuff that couldn't possibly impact his nation makes no sense whatsoever. But you're good at making no sense whatsoever, Wensink, so nothing new here.

#17     Dec 23, 2009
  8. #18     Dec 23, 2009
  9. Ummm, I never said anything about masturbation...did you just finish?

#19     Dec 23, 2009

10. It sounds like that is in dispute whether she is or isn't in the district. Even in the event that she is not in the district, it is still called protected speech under the first amendment. Please cite where she is doing anything illegal.

Second of all, who the hell said I was not an American citizen. Ever hear of the American melting pot, or some shit like that? Here is the story on you kut2k2, you are a racist, you are a bigot, you are a loser, and you are a liberal democrat.

#20     Dec 23, 2009