Congressman Grayson can dish it out, but he can't take it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Dec 22, 2009.

1. http://www.cfnews13.com/Politics/FloridaDecides/2009/12/19/grayson_wants_critic_put_in_jail.html

My CongressmanIsNuts.com Driving Grayson Crazy
    Sunday, December 20, 2009 8:31:35 AM
    Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback |

View Larger
    Additional Information
    Previous Alan Grayson Headlines
    My Congressman Is Nuts
    ORLANDO -- Central Florida Rep. Alan Grayson said wants the U.S. Attorney General to investigate a Web site aimed at unseating him.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Grayson has filed a complaint with Attorney General Eric Holder over the site “My Congressman Is Nuts.”

The Web site launched earlier in the year by Angie Langley, an activist in Lake County.

Grayson, however, said Langley lives outside his district, and is masquerading as a constituent.

Grayson’s district includes part of Lake County, but according to the complaint, Langley lives in Clermont, which falls into Republican Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite’s district. The My Congressman Is Nuts Web site lists an Orlando post office box as its mailing address.

According to the Sentinel, Grayson wants Langley fined and put in jail.

Langlely said her lawyers have told her the complaint was “groundless.”

After all the fecal matter that has spewed from his mouth over the last few months, it turns out Grayson is Mr Sensitive when it comes to criticism. Just another liberal loser who will be looking for a new job in a year.

Don't worry though. He will just call up his buddy Obama and they will monitor anyone who visits the site.

2. kut2k2

kut2k2

If she's not his constituent then she is a fucking liar with a website titled "My Congressman is Nuts." If anyone in Central Florida is nuts, she is. Sorta like a Malaysian with his head so far up American politics' ass that reasonable people question his sanity.

3. Is Obama a liar?

4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Typical right-winger, always trying to change the subject.

Go threadjack somewhere else, bugscoe, this thread is about some whackjob Republibitch whining about Grayson ... and the whackjob obsession of khan-servative Malaysians with American politics. :D

5. more racism from the left.....

6. aegis

aegis

I saw this dumb bitch on the news today. Apparently, her biggest problem with him is that "he hates women".

7. Do you wear your pants below your ass and grab your dick when you speak?

8. My best friends name is Alikhan, i do not appreciate the racial undertones of your posts, to use the muslim name "Khan" and refer to them as a "con" in english is absolutely horrific.

9. kut2k2

kut2k2

That sounds like the voice of experience. :D

10. I am taking note of the fact that you have no response to the fact that you just threw out a totally racist statement.

#10     Dec 22, 2009