Congressman Allen West To Liberal Leaders:....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 29, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

"Get The Hell Out Of The USA"

"Take your message of equality of achievement, take your message of economic dependency, take your message of enslaving the entrepreneurial will and spirit of the American people somewhere else. You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America," Rep. Allen West (R-FL) said at the Palm Beach County Republican Party Lincoln Day dinner. West represents the district in the U.S. Congress.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...l_leaders_to_get_the_hell_out_of_the_usa.html

2. nobody wants 'equality of achievement' so stfu allen

3. No, the parasite class "thinks" it "deserves" free stuff from the productive class, without achieving anything.

4. you mean the rentiers? i agree.

5. No, losers like you.

6. You're busted, Rectum! I was able to print screen before you deleted it. Get a life, loser. How pathetic! :p

[​IMG]

7. Ricter

Ricter

Well, you caught me. But, I do work for a living--always have. :D

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL, Ricter is the new Dave alias?

Oh come on, Ricter. Why did you feel you had to stoop to creating sock puppets?

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't that a TOS violation?

10. Ricter

Ricter

Oh, I wouldn't be the only one here who does. But, all who have not been caught have the luxury of denying it. Anyway, I'll likely be banned. Maybe not such a bad thing. : )

#10     Jan 29, 2012