Congressional Candidate Lieutenant Colonel Allen West

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Dec 16, 2009.

1. You should ask him how many states there are.

#11     Dec 16, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And this is the best crock of shit excuse you can come up with to ignore his message?

You're right, besides, if we take the racism card away from the libs what else would they have left?

#12     Dec 16, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You can't take the racism card away under any plausible circumstances, whether you want to or not. It can and should be played when, for example, a poster like Dirty Edomite puts up something that impugns the man for his skin color. And who was it who posted the Obama trap? Was that you?

#13     Dec 16, 2009
  4. Nani? Your reply makes no sense.. ???

#14     Dec 16, 2009
  5. TGregg

TGregg

They have a few things.

He's big, mean and scary. He won't bow down to every tinpot dictator he can find. Bad guys around the world will be afraid. People in the armed service will feel appreciated. Scum from Quadafi to Osama will be more inclined to hide in the woodwork. You can bet no terrorists will be released early from prison because they don't feel well, nor will there be huge Welcome Home Hero parties for them.

For libtards, terrorists and other enemies of America, these are all great reasons to keep him out of the White House.

#15     Dec 16, 2009
  6. Oh yeah, the word trembled when big bad GW and Cheney was in power...

LOL!!!

Small dicks like yourself think having guns makes you a man...

Need I remind you how a bunch of Arabs took out the the twin towers, sent America into a downward spiral costing Americans billions of dollars...without shooting a gun or dropping a bomb?

#16     Dec 16, 2009
  7. The way the bad guys were afraid when Bush was in power? The way that people in the armed forces felt appreciated going into an entirely unnecessary war in Iraq with inadequate equipment so that Bush could give tax cuts to the rich? And when they came back dead, the way that the Bush administration attempted to ban any and all media coverage of their repatriation? Is that how you mean?

#17     Dec 16, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

#18     Dec 16, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I distinctly remember that watermelon being green, NOT black.

Or have I inadvertently offended watermelons the world over?

Woe is me.

No doubt I'll be getting a threatening letter from the NAAWM any day now.

#19     Dec 16, 2009
  10. Ricter

Ricter

More "cutesy" evasion from you.

#20     Dec 16, 2009