Congress TRASHES the Constitution and Economic Recovery

Discussion in 'Economics' started by sandygray66, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I know Pabst and I though about that when I wrote it, but isn't that how this country was created, with tyranny and unlawfulness?
    Isn't there a line we all have if crossed we will take care of justice ourselves? I know you do Pabst from what you've written and I damn sure have that point too. As a society where is our line where we wont take any more unjustice? Sometimes enough is enough, how many billions and trillions of our dollars and the pain inflicted on individuals are we going to put up with before we say no more muther fcukers. We have to look at these companies and individuals for what they are, crooks in the same vein as Madoff. We should of developed a bad ass attitude against corporate crooks after Enron but we didn't, maybe now we will.
    But speaking of unlawfulness I think the actions of AIG, Lehmans, GS,/enron, etc. are vile and if not considered unlawful should be.

#21     Mar 23, 2009
  2. lrm21

lrm21

Spread the word.

This is not a financial crisis. That ended back on November 20th.

This is a crisis of government.

The government is on a collision course with the laws of economics and a large segment of people who want to be left alone.

This is not going to end well.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
    -Thomas Paine

#22     Mar 23, 2009