Congress to audit the FED

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by jjj1000, Apr 28, 2010.

Should congress to audit the FED?

1. Yes, Congress should audit the FED

46 vote(s)
    88.5%
  2. No, Congress should not audit the FED

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. So all of the countries around the world are wrong and you are right?

You seriously are advocating we pay for everything in gold? Or silver? You are delusional if you think this is a possibility.

#51     Apr 29, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

The entire world is about to implode from the largest debt bubble in history. Created by fiat Central Banking. You think that's a good idea? You think 1929 was a good idea, too?

Hard-money works, and will always work. I don't accept you to understand that because you're obviously brainwashed and ignorant on the matter. But hey. That's life.

And tell me, when this bus goes off the cliff, do you have enough money to support you and your family for a good 3-4 years? You better.

#52     Apr 29, 2010
  3. I am not afraid of the future as you are.

What good is the money I've saved if the world is going to implode anyways? Why am I brainwashed? Because I disagree with you that the sky is falling?

The basic truth of the matter is - nobody can predict the future, even though you pretend you can. When John Law's Mississippi Company bubble popped, I bet people were saying the same type of things you are right now. The fact of the matter is, civilization moves on and the world does not end.

#53     Apr 29, 2010
  4. you are pretty stupid and dimwitted individual

No one is saying no fiat currency

WE ARE SAYING NO TO CURRENCY WITH INTEREST YOU DUMB LITTLE MAN

#54     Apr 29, 2010
  5. Martinghoul you lost. Take a look at the poll

People want FED audited, People want financial dark secrets out.

Your mumbo jumbo trying to confuse the issue is dead strategy. :cool:

#55     Apr 29, 2010
  6. Hey troll/Dataa/HiF/whatever you are calling yourself today,

achilles made the comment about fiat currency. You are out of your league here, troll. Stick to the P&R forum where you belong. There are grown men talking in this thread.

#56     Apr 29, 2010
  7. Not suprised that you are confused by some of the material in this thread. There is a reason why you always think people on this forum are speaking mumbo jumbo...

#57     Apr 29, 2010
  8. Take a look at China and Russia, although they have other issues (mental issues) they print interest free FIAT currency for themselves.

NO DEBT

You can fire at me name calling. I will be a better man and fire facts at you.

#58     Apr 29, 2010
  9. This is ET: the leading contrarian indicator. You must be new here.

#59     Apr 29, 2010
  10. Your links talk about the GAO - not congress. Reread my post. The GAO can get a subpoena from congress to get the info from the Fed any time congress desires.

#60     Apr 29, 2010