Congress Quietly Repeals Congressional Insider Trading Ban

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by OnClose, Apr 16, 2013.

1. OnClose

OnClose

2. Eight

Eight

I found out decades ago that those rats don't have to even let their voting record stand and they don't. They gave themselves the authority to amend the congressional record and they do just that, right after they vote.

When Roman Empire came apart totally, lawyers and politicians were hunted down and killed. They ceased to exist as a class, sort of like the Viet Cong after the Tet Offensive... Can't say I'd miss them but the trouble is, without them, warlords are running things and that's a whole 'nuther level of shit to deal with... [unless you are a warlord]

3. On a side note, I was chatting with a few state employees about various issues, they summed it up very simply, just have elected officials follow the same rules on ethics as other non elected employee's of the state and game over.

4. Bac0n

Bac0n

Crooks

5. achilles28

achilles28

They are criminals. Straight up.

6. BSAM

BSAM

criminals/whores

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Don't know much about history, right? I guess that's how the US won the Vietnam war....

"From this point forward, Hanoi was forced to fill one-third of the Viet Cong's ranks with North Vietnamese regulars. However, this change had little effect on the war, since North Vietnam had little difficulty making up the casualties inflicted by the offensive."

8. OnClose

OnClose

9. Illegal for the little people. Congressmen could legally trade on their knowledge of upcoming legislation, Fed briefings, etc, as could those they "tip" since no duty was owed by the tipper in this case. Some people come to Capital Hill without being millionaires, but no one leaves that way.

#10     Apr 22, 2013